• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

why are some people like you are soo rude in this forum? were you expecting me to start with the greetings and the swear i sworn there whiles every body here knows that's the normal routine at the interview? you should learn how to respond to threats here ok?
well Nana sarfo take it cool. I understand what u are going through but then every little piece of information might benefit someone. I followed the Dv 2014 forum and one guy called lil kay..(shouts to him where ever he is) was on AP and had to go to the embassy four times before getting his visa. What stand out was he gave a vivid account on each occassion so please you can do better.

Please do I go there straight or I have to inform them so that they can schedule me? And any information I have to carry along? Please throw more light on the medical process for me. Please.
just give them a call and go there with your 1.passport 2.pictures 3.second NL 4.med. fees and leave the rest for doctor to decide what needle size suit your boot:eek::D:D

Last edited:
This is the response I just got in my mailbox from KCC which reads below ....
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

I received this letter on the 3rd day of inquiry (i.e. 3rd day after confirmation) from the embassy:

Thank you for your email inquiry.

We can confirm receipt of your WAEC scores and they are currently on file with your case at the Embassy. Please be advised that you should verify if you qualify vocationally/educationally before paying the interview fee on the day of the interview. Being granted an interview is not guarantee of a visa and there are no refunds if you are disqualified. Please note that your biographical information must be the same across documentation or you risk disqualification.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements (e.g., airfare, hotels) without having a visa in your possession. The U.S. Embassy accepts no responsibility if you do so. We are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa before a fixed travel date. You risk significant financial losses if you ignore this advice.

**** Please include your case number in all correspondence ****

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.
can i get the email address if there is another apart from ivdvaccra@state.gov?

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

2NL will surely come next month.

Please moderators, am not scratches o. I just like the guy after reading his posts.

The claim about liking scratches after reading his post has got to be a LIE considering the fact that you only joined this forum on 2/25/15 and scratches got banned before then! When a person is banned, their posts are deleted, so there's no way you could have read them.

I'm not going to ban you for now, but be warned, eyes are on you!

The claim about liking scratches after reading his post has got to be a LIE considering the fact that you only joined this forum on 2/25/15 and scratches got banned before then! When a person is banned, their posts are deleted, so there's no way you could have read them.

I'm not going to ban you for now, but be warned, eyes are on you!
please he has repented, forgive him for the last time:)

please he has repented, forgive him for the last time:)

In spite of your pleading on his behalf, and the fact that I had previously stated I wasn't going to ban him, he obviously hasn't repented going by the next post he put up which has ultimately earned him another ban!

i think most people would loved to see the outcome of scratches' interview, considering his unique case. jux for future reference and analysis

When a person is banned, their posts are deleted, so there's no way you could have read them.

just a suggestion.
i think if a person is banned, only the misleading posts should be deleted not every post because i feel the person might have contributed positively to the forum along the line before the misleading came up

i think most people would loved to see the outcome of scratches' interview, considering his unique case. jux for future reference and analysis

Yes most people may love to see the outcome of his interview, however Scratches is a confirmed liar, so what's to stop him from coming back saying he got approved when he gets denied? Not unless a trustworthy forum member sees the actual visa in his passport!

just a suggestion.
i think if a person is banned, only the misleading posts should be deleted not every post because i feel the person might have contributed positively to the forum along the line before the misleading came up

Unfortunately when a person gets banned, all their previous posts goes with them.