• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Final DV2014 CEAC Data

Wow, I checked yiur link, and indeed it was missing only 250 cases.
Which makes the scripts very reliable :)

Yup it was good. We had a discussion a few months ago about what approach to take when CEAC shows the main applicant was approved, but the derivatives are ready. We had to agree an assumption - and it looks like we made the right call.

Its holiday season, Their are blow off some steam from 2014, drinking their eggnog and laugh their butt's off when they see us check CEAC once or twice a day;) Just kidding:p
If I'm not mistaken last year CEAC opened in January. My best bet is January again.

P.S: Merry Christmas to everyone

Its holiday season, Their are blow off some steam from 2014, drinking their eggnog and laugh their butt's off when they see us check CEAC once or twice a day;) Just kidding:p
If I'm not mistaken last year CEAC opened in January. My best bet is January again.

P.S: Merry Christmas to everyone
Last year data was uploaded into CEAC as early as November. My friend had his interview in November and I remember checking the status on CEAC then. This year is a total mess up!

Looks like I was right after-all.
CEAC starts working. Now we have to wait for Simon to create CEAC excel file.
P.S: Last year some cases have access before 1st of January but at 1st of January CEAC opened its access for everyone.

Looks like I was right after-all.
CEAC starts working. Now we have to wait for Simon to create CEAC excel file.
P.S: Last year some cases have access before 1st of January but at 1st of January CEAC opened its access for everyone.

The data isn't really complete yet. Take an example to compare last year to this year - key in 2015AF120 versus 2014AF120

Time to discuss the quality of the predictions:

DV2014_Quotas.jpg

Time to discuss the quality of the predictions:

DV2014_Quotas.jpg

OOhh - table VII was released!! Yum Yum.

One way to interpret the data is that it looks like they underfilled AF against their theoretical max number of visas. This makes sense of why AF was the only region still issuing visas in any volume up to the last day. If correct, that tells me they are willing to go further into the NACARA visa allocation - which could be good news for all regions!

Hi! Can we know how many people from a certain country adjusted their status in the US in DV-2014? I just saw the annual data for FY 2014 and these included both AoS and CP, right?

So let me see if I'm reading this correctly.. OC had 100 AOS last year? That's about 20 more than expected right?

We weren't really certain of the exact split - although I speculated it would be a highish percentage (higher than other regions).

Woah, 100 AoS cases! That's... a lot. Interestingly, it's almost exactly matches the prediction. I can only pray that:

1. This year's prediction is accurate
2. The density of issued visas vs. case numbers does not increase.