EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

Wolfeyes I think your doing the right thing, let us know the result of the infopass.

Mercy1111 make the call. You have nothing to loose. Congrats on your approval!

I should have applied EAD C8 category than A5, I did a service requiest on 25th days and the reply was I applied under A5 category and it would take 90 days to process. After realizing my mistake i again sent a mail and fax by correcting my mistake...then after that i did an infopath on the 36th days and it brought nothing....again on the 48th day, did another infopath , the customer service agent clearly wrote a few note about my case and did the request....my status should have been change today but it didn't happen.... I am trying to be calm and patient....

Last edited:
Hello Guys, just to keep you posted.
Yesterday around 12:30 pm I received a text message from USCIS indicating me to check the website.
The status had changed to "my card was mailed to me".
So far it has passed 10 days since I made the call (january 16) and the case has been updated a couple of times ( January 21 and 26).
As soon as I get the cards in the mail I'll let you know.
Thanks for your time

Hello folks, I received a status update from USCIS regarding my EAD application based on Recommended asylum approval,...and after almost 50 days.....it says "Card production was ordered" . How long it should take for me to receive the actual card?

Myhope30.
Congratulations, you will receive your card on today or on Friday, check your status online and see if the put the UPS tracking number so that you can track it.

Mercy1111,

My case is pending for 8 months and 10 days. I met my lawyer and he said that people who applied after me are getting interviews but mine was put on backlog and I am not the only one but there are so many people who are in the backlog system.

The EAD card is C8 category and once you get your EAD card, you can apply the SSN, I applied last Tuesday and they said it takes maximum 2 weeks. I hope I will receive this week. Once you get your SSN, you can apply driving licence.

Mercy1111,

My case is pending for 8 months and 10 days. I met my lawyer and he said that people who applied after me are getting interviews but mine was put on backlog and I am not the only one but there are so many people who are in the backlog system.

The EAD card is C8 category and once you get your EAD card, you can apply the SSN, I applied last Tuesday and they said it takes maximum 2 weeks. I hope I will receive this week. Once you get your SSN, you can apply driving licence.

I am sure that everything will be fine....... thanks for the info and i will give an update if there is something new ... Good luck ...

Thank you Adoon Alle. The USCIS did not provide me with a tracking number so I keep checking the mail daily. Let's hope your right and I get it tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Mercy1111 congrats on your EAD!! hope you get it soon.

I think that once we get the EAD and we get to work, we will be able to move on with our lives. I am sure that eventually we all will receive a good news

I am sure that everything will be fine....... thanks for the info and i will give an update if there is something new ... Good luck ...

If your case is pending for almost 8 months then why you became late to apply for an EAD ? you shou
Thank you Adoon Alle. The USCIS did not provide me with a tracking number so I keep checking the mail daily. Let's hope your right and I get it tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Mercy1111 congrats on your EAD!! hope you get it soon.

I think that once we get the EAD and we get to work, we will be able to move on with our lives. I am sure that eventually we all will receive a good news

Thanks MyHope30, yes lets be positive and I am sure that God will never let us down..... waiting the good news....

Myhope30,

I am happy for you that you have received your EAD. Congratulations. Apply the SSN tomorrow so that you will save the two weekend days. I applied my SSN last Tuesday and they said it takes two weeks, I am expecting to receive on or before next Tuesday.
I hope that you will also get your approvals soon.

Hello Friends... Any new news yet .....?

Today My USCIS EAD status changed to " card was mailed to me on 01 Feb 2015" and there is no any USPS tracking number provided. My question is Is it possible for me to get Learners permit for my driving licence from DMV while i am applying and waiting for SSN ? I wish someone could share any helpful information and looking forward to it...

Hi Dear
USCIS Will Send Me a Interim EAD Card On My Request
. My Question Is After Complete Final Processing On i-765 Application USCIS Will Send Me Another EAD Card ?

AAQIB786,
After you submit your i-765 form, wait for 35 days and you can call the USCIS to check the status of your application, They will give you a reference number and ask you to call them back after 15 days. In these 15 days, you can always check your online status . If nothing happen during these 15 days, call them back and request an interim EAD card. As per my experience they will not issue an interim card but they will issue your EAD card within 60 days.

Yesterday i received my EAD after getting help from our congress person in the city , if above method dont work try to find a soultion always , good luck to everyone

Hello Friends... Any new news yet .....?

Today My USCIS EAD status changed to " card was mailed to me on 01 Feb 2015" and there is no any USPS tracking number provided. My question is Is it possible for me to get Learners permit for my driving licence from DMV while i am applying and waiting for SSN ? I wish someone could share any helpful information and looking forward to it...
Contact USCIS and ask for level 2 officer , they are the only one who can access the tracking number , i had the same issue not able to see the tracking no , until i spoke to level 2 and got the tracking.

DMV needs SS to create a file for you but no harm in trying ,

Yesterday i received my EAD after getting help from our congress person in the city , if above method dont work try to find a soultion always , good luck to everyone

Congratulation wolfeyes....I also received my EAD yesterday and rightaway I applied for SSN...