• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

It's not a problem bro. well, i completed my degree quite long ago but transcripts were made available quite recently after receiving my 2NL. i will still take them along and notify the CO, to that effect. Thank you
I wish you all the success! Pleased be sure and careful not to volunteer information a prove of high school document is enough. just an advice

I wish you all the success! Pleased be sure and careful not to volunteer information a prove of high school document is enough. just an advice
Thanks for your well-wishes. However i wish to state that, none of my posts alluded to any claim that 'a high school document is enough proof'. My concern, as stated in the post above, was purely in respect to my degree transcripts. Thank you

Case Number 2015AF00022**
Status check November.
DS260 Submitted: December 17th 2014
Confirm: December 17th 2014

I was a credit officer for two years and recently been promoted to head a Branch. Pls No SHS but GCE o level/ ACCA-Cat part qualified and diploma from university of Ghana. what are my chances

I was a credit officer for two years and recently been promoted to head a Branch. Pls No SHS but GCE o level/ ACCA-Cat part qualified and diploma from university of Ghana. what are my chances

Can you find a job description on the ONet database that matches your responsibilities (that you can prove) and is job level 4 or 5 with SVP 7 or higher?

For example, if this sounds like your current job http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3031.02 that would meet the requirements but you have not been doing it long enough, what does it say about your previous job on ONet?

Can you find a job description on the ONet database that matches your responsibilities (that you can prove) and is job level 4 or 5 with SVP 7 or higher?

For example, if this sounds like your current job http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3031.02 that would meet the requirements but you have not been doing it long enough, what does it say about your previous job on ONet?

Title Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Education: Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
Related Experience: A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.
Job Training: Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
Job Zone: Examples Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, sales managers, database administrators, teachers, chemists, art directors, and cost estimators.
SVP Range (7.0 to < 8.0)

pls just go to Google . you would get it
that was the first thing i did before asking. i saw International Organisation for Migrants and many others representing IOM but none of them stated anything with respect to what is being discussed here. their goals and objectives are also well spelled out, including the things that they do. first i thought it was as mention above but after going through the entire website i got confuse.

Title Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Education: Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
Related Experience: A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.
Job Training: Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
Job Zone: Examples Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, sales managers, database administrators, teachers, chemists, art directors, and cost estimators.
SVP Range (7.0 to < 8.0)

You are focusing on the wrong thing. Yes most of those jobs in the USA require a degree to enter them...and in many other countries they may too... But it is also possible to get to those jobs through enough WORK EXPERIENCE if you do not have a degree, and that is precisely why the alternative qualification to education is called "work experience"....

You are focusing on the wrong thing. Yes most of those jobs in the USA require a degree to enter them...and in many other countries they may too... But it is also possible to get to those jobs through enough WORK EXPERIENCE if you do not have a degree, and that is precisely why the alternative qualification to education is called "work experience"....

i may be wrong. all i am trying to do is to look at link carefully. the post is similar to being an accountant. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.

i may be wrong. all i am trying to do is to look at link carefully. the post is similar to being an accountant. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.

Yes, but there are plenty of jobs at the right level that you do not need a degree for. The bank/branch manager link that I posted earlier is one that meets the right job level and SVP requirements - the only issue for the poster is that he has not been doing that job long enough for it to qualify. You don't need to show the CO that you have a degree, oniy that the job you do meets the specs.