• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

And you said you may wait for a whole month? And the DS forms will be processed this month or it might be processed already, is there any time frame?

The email means your forms are processed.

I keep pointing you to the 15700 number. You are either above or below that - there is your answer.

Is it ok to check my DS260 status just view it with no change? And if I contacted the KCC to check my status as some people said they can know earlier by email them? Thanks

Is it ok to check my DS260 status just view it with no change? And if I contacted the KCC to check my status as some people said they can know earlier by email them? Thanks

Yes you can view your DS260 anytime you want. But it tells you nothing than the informations you provided when you fill the form.
If your case number is below 15700 and if you submitted your form early, you can expect 2NL with in few days. I hope your form is already processed.

if you are current, just call KCC and ask them the status of your case and they will tell you whether your case have been processed and scheduled for interview or not.

Hi All, finally got my interview date today (10 March), and have 2 questions please for who can help:

1- In required documents they need the High school certificate but i already finished the Bachelor's and put that in the DS-260 as my highest education level (What should i take with me to Interview?)

2- I have a job offer from a company in California and i also asked them to make the I-134. (Should that be enough to show in regards of Public Charge or should i also show a bank statement as well?)

Thanks in Advance..

Hi All, finally got my interview date today (10 March), and have 2 questions please for who can help:

1- In required documents they need the High school certificate but i already finished the Bachelor's and put that in the DS-260 as my highest education level (What should i take with me to Interview?)

2- I have a job offer from a company in California and i also asked them to make the I-134. (Should that be enough to show in regards of Public Charge or should i also show a bank statement as well?)

Thanks in Advance..

1. Take proof of both.
2. The company cannot fill in an I134. However, if you have a job offer letter take that to the interview - the job offer is strong evidence to combat public charge concerns. If you are interviewing in Cairo that will be more than enough.

Thanks Simon for your help, yes my interview in Cairo and regarding the offer yes i have a Official job offer sent in mail and signed by the company manager (includes job position, duties and expected salary) so i'll take that. thanks again.

Hi all ,
I ha e some questions regarding the interview in cairo embassy :
1- what is the I-134 ?
2- how to compact the public charge concerns?
3- are there any forms we should submit before the day of the interview? Or documents rather than what is mentioned in the website?

Hi all ,
I ha e some questions regarding the interview in cairo embassy :
1- what is the I-134 ?
2- how to compact the public charge concerns?
3- are there any forms we should submit before the day of the interview? Or documents rather than what is mentioned in the website?
I-134 is a form to be filled by your sponsor. It is one way of proof that you won't be a public charge. Once your host send the form through postal service to you(including tax information and copy of passport/LPR document), you will present it at the time of interview in you are asked to.
You can also show a bank statement, personal assets or document of job offer in US to proof that you won't be a public charge.
All required documents should be presented at the time of interview.

I-134 is a form to be filled by your sponsor. It is one way of proof that you won't be a public charge. Once your host send the form through postal service to you(including tax information and copy of passport/LPR document), you will present it at the time of interview in you are asked to.
You can also show a bank statement, personal assets or document of job offer in US to proof that you won't be a public charge.
All required documents should be presented at the time of interview.
Do you mean all interviewers should present a sponsorship form??? If no, what are the conditions of using it?

Do you mean all interviewers should present a sponsorship form??? If no, what are the conditions of using it?
Not necessarily. For example, in Ethiopia, no applicant in this forum has been asked for AoS(I-134). The COs strictly ask the relationship of applicants with their hosts. This is one way of checking the issue of public charge (strong relationship indirectly indicates the applicant won't be a public charge). They also ask previous work experiences. It may help them to judge if the applicant has enough saving to support oneself. This is in Ethiopia.
On the other hand, I saw two cases put on AP in UAE for not presenting AoS at the time of interview.
It depends on the specific requirement of the embassy.
But, in general, if you can get AoS, it is good to make it ready. The second option is to show bank statement of your savings. The third option is to show documents of your personal assets, like vehicle and house. You can also combine bank statement and personal assets. They can replace AoS.

Not necessarily. For example, in Ethiopia, no applicant in this forum has been asked for AoS(I-134). The COs strictly ask the relationship of applicants with their hosts. This is one way of checking the issue of public charge (strong relationship indirectly indicates the applicant won't be a public charge). They also ask previous work experiences. It may help them to judge if the applicant has enough saving to support oneself. This is in Ethiopia.
On the other hand, I saw two cases put on AP in UAE for not presenting AoS at the time of interview.
It depends on the specific requirement of the embassy.
But, in general, if you can get AoS, it is good to make it ready. The second option is to show bank statement of your savings. The third option is to show documents of your personal assets, like vehicle and house. You can also combine bank statement and personal assets. They can replace AoS.
Thanx alot dear ,
Though in general , are there any forms or documents should be sent to the embassy before the interview date ?

Thanx alot dear ,
Though in general , are there any forms or documents should be sent to the embassy before the interview date ?
Unless there is country specific requirement, you are not expected to send any document to the embassy before the interview date. Please check the official page of US embassy in your country to check if there is any document to be sent before interview date.
But, again in general, all documents will be presented at the time of interview.

HI, have a question regarding the documents should be submit to the embassy in Cairo "What is the ARAMEX Paper ?"and how i can get it?

HI, have a question regarding the documents should be submit to the embassy in Cairo "What is the ARAMEX Paper ?"and how i can get it?
You need to registed an account here and all your family members as well.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg

Then at the last step, you will get bar-code with UID number, you need to print it with you in the interview.its very important to recv your passport from Aramex using this number. .