I need joint sponsor for 2-3 weeks maximum

sumaz

Hi
I am an American Citizen ,who live abroad
and I Married to Immigrant man
I want to bring him to The USA with me and live there . The problem that we dont find a joint sponsor ,I am the sponsor number 1 and we need a joint sponsor . I dont have Family or Friends in the USA . we need joint sponsor for maximum 3 weeks remember that is short period and I am the sponsor and I am the Responsible for every thing . we dont want any thing from the joint sponsor it is only forms to fill out only . and as he help us we will help him too after finish 3 weeks and get my husband the green card hopefully. pls help us befor the time is pass and we lose the visa . it is Humanitarian situation and we struggle till we reach each other and Married . pls it is only 3 weeks of sponsoring us and we dont want money dont worry for that we only want to fill up the forms .
Thank you
if you agree to sponsor us tell me pls . I am waiting

Hi
I am an American Citizen ,who live abroad
and I Married to Immigrant man
I want to bring him to The USA with me and live there . The problem that we dont find a joint sponsor ,I am the sponsor number 1 and we need a joint sponsor . I dont have Family or Friends in the USA . we need joint sponsor for maximum 3 weeks remember that is short period and I am the sponsor and I am the Responsible for every thing . we dont want any thing from the joint sponsor it is only forms to fill out only . and as he help us we will help him too after finish 3 weeks and get my husband the green card hopefully. pls help us befor the time is pass and we lose the visa . it is Humanitarian situation and we struggle till we reach each other and Married . pls it is only 3 weeks of sponsoring us and we dont want money dont worry for that we only want to fill up the forms .
Thank you
if you agree to sponsor us tell me pls . I am waiting

No one in their right mind is going to agree to do that - so don't wait fir someone to agree. I don't know why you are saying this is only for 3 weeks, because the forms you are talking about are probably the I 864 forms and that kind of sponsorship is a joint and several commitment until the immigrant becomes a citizen, dies, loses their Green card. In other words, the commitment lasts years and could be for many thousands of dollars.

No one in their right mind is going to agree to do that - so don't wait fir someone to agree. I don't know why you are saying this is only for 3 weeks, because the forms you are talking about are probably the I 864 forms and that kind of sponsorship is a joint and several commitment until the immigrant becomes a citizen, dies, loses their Green card. In other words, the commitment lasts years and could be for many thousands of dollars.

Thank you for answering
my husband type of visa is CR1
and that mean he should do all the processes of the visa out the USA
and when he take the visa and arrives to the USA maximum he need 3 weeks to take the green card . Then he wont need after that to a sponsor or joint sponsor I am trying to find the suitable joint sponsor coz I am not any player person we need joint sponsor and after finish the sponsor period he will be comfort with us and we will help him too . For sure , we dont want money but we want a joint sponsor only to agree coz that the rule in the USA . the sponsor of course should have up the poverty guide line 125% hope you understand me .

Thank you
best wishes

there are people who love doing good things to others and help them coz they have heart and Humanist Conscience . and dont worry we dont ask for money at all just to agree to be my joint sponsor for short time . where is the problem if you help people and doing good for them ??
one day you may need help from them who knows ?? the one who will help me once I will help him all my life ...

Thank you for answering
my husband type of visa is CR1
and that mean he should do all the processes of the visa out the USA
and when he take the visa and arrives to the USA maximum he need 3 weeks to take the green card . Then he wont need after that to a sponsor or joint sponsor I am trying to find the suitable joint sponsor coz I am not any player person we need joint sponsor and after finish the sponsor period he will be comfort with us and we will help him too . For sure , we dont want money but we want a joint sponsor only to agree coz that the rule in the USA . the sponsor of course should have up the poverty guide line 125% hope you understand me .

Thank you
best wishes
there are people who love doing good things to others and help them coz they have heart and Humanist Conscience . and dont worry we dont ask for money at all just to agree to be my joint sponsor for short time . where is the problem if you help people and doing good for them ??
one day you may need help from them who knows ?? the one who will help me once I will help him all my life ...

You clearly do not understand the implication of what you are asking.

The I864 is a contract that is legally enforceable. EACH of the sponsors are FULLY liable for the obligations of the contract until:-

1. The immigrant becomes a citizen.
2. Pays tax for 10 years
3. No longer is an LPR (i.e. loses Green Card status and leaves the USA)
4. Goes through removal proceedings and produces a new sponsor
5. Until your husband or the sponsor dies.

The contract cannot be terminated in any other way. Indeed you yourself will remain liable for your husband even after a divorce.

That is all clearly stated on the I864 itself.
http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864.pdf

So - you are asking someone to take on a liability that could last for years and cost $50k to $100k!

Knowing that, it would clearly be unfair to ask a stranger to do that for you - even if they were naive enough to not read what they were being asked to sign. So - now you know - you should stop asking.

ok
I still see that if you or me or any one ask for help that not bad idea ...

If there is some one has good manner can help us and sponsoring us why not
we want some one and I ask for some one can Volunteers that not a falls or wrong If you ask for help write
??
coz we dont know somebody in the USA
and we dont want any thing from the joint sponsor except that we want him to agree and fill out the forms .we wont do Troubles for him we will help him too if he need . whats wrong if I asking for some help

??
as the American embassy here
?
they said the GC will receives after your husband go there immediately then no need for joint sponsor

I dont know if that true but .not here the point the point is we want a joint sponsor and we are ready for any thing he want . as he help us we will help him too and very much .

we want the best for all people and for you .
If you dont mind guide us to some one could help if you dont want help us .

Thank you for giving me advice
I appreciate you

they said the GC will receives after your husband go there immediately then no need for joint sponsor
After the GC is approved the sponsor doesn't need to be actively involved any more, but the sponsorship obligation remains in place for years. It is not something that is done with in a few weeks. Nobody is going to take on that liability for a random stranger.

Note that if you and your spouse together have sufficient assets, you don't need to show proof of income. For marriage to a US citizen, every $3 of acceptable assets makes up for $1 of income shortfall. So for example if the income requirement for your household size is $20K, having 3 times that = $60K would be enough to get approved with zero income.