• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

why just last week? you might get interview by april,2015. what about the issue with your qualification?
USA should change the education type on the edv, you are ask which qualification have you got, l tick some university course. seriously l only got know just this November. l don't have high school certificate.

USA should change the education type on the edv, you are ask which qualification have you got, l tick some university course. seriously l only got know just this November. l don't have high school certificate.
you don't have high school certificate? How do you plan to qualify through education? The CO wants to see your high school certificate if you plan to qualify through education.

People who do not have high school can qualify on work experience, so no they should not change it !!
It is such a pity people pay unscrupulous agents to fill in the forms without reading the instructions first at least. I do not understand how people have internet access to be on the forums but don't use the Internet access to read the e nary rules.

there is nothing wrong with the question. which qualification means you highest educational certificate to date.why do you tick some university courses when you have not completed any university courses? if you do not have high school certificate or any higher level education then you are not qualify on education.

there is nothing wrong with the question. which qualification means you highest educational certificate to date.why do you tick some university courses when you have not completed any university courses? if you do not have high school certificate or any higher level education then you are not qualify on education.
l have diploma from the big university and other professional

l have diploma from the big university and other professional
what does a big university mean? high school is the basic to do university course. you can also gain admission as a mature student too but that is based on a university requirement.
note that the only offical way to gain university is only by passing high school. i will advise that u read more from the forum and make a decision.

note that the expiring date of the medicals will be the same as your visa validity. doing the medicals now is not a bad idea but it will mean you will not get 6months for the visa
tnx a lot for your reply. i think i will have to do it in January. i mean a six-month validity visa man, nothg lower than that. lol

How I wish people get yo hear this! To be very careful with agents.

Some countries suffer worse than others with agents and other organised conmen. The issue is how "trusting" the people are - and the huge rise of the agents in Ghana shows it is fertile ground for those that wish to exploit the public at large. Sad that there are people that exploit such a "nice" personality trait for their own gains.

Some countries suffer worse than others with agents and other organised conmen. The issue is how "trusting" the people are - and the huge rise of the agents in Ghana shows it is fertile ground for those that wish to exploit the public at large. Sad that there are people that exploit such a "nice" personality trait for their own gains.
most of my friends did not know you could do it online yourself, a friend won it but the agent is demanding ghc 12000 before releasing the case no. and also on the net they test your educational background and then accept vocational qualification

most of my friends did not know you could do it online yourself, a friend won it but the agent is demanding ghc 12000 before releasing the case no. and also on the net they test your educational background and then accept vocational qualification

It is in the agents interest to tell people they are qualified when in fact they are not. It's not rocket science.

@gra1632. Ur frnd can still retrieve d case no. from dvlottery.state.gov/ESC if d agent dosnt want to release it to him. He shdnt giv d agent a dyme!ur case no. is in d 1st notification page.wen u visit dis site click on "forgot confirmation no.'"d nxt window is wer u provide ur details such as name date of birth nd ur email address.n den submit.after this u shd get ur confirmatn no. D prblm is if he ddnt use ur email address.if it ddnt wrk den d email address s d prblm.b smart n find an intelligent way to get his email adress n try again.i bet u it will work! N den print d notification page which contains ur case no., name etc. Be fast cos tym is running out on ur friend.

Last edited:
@gra1632. Ur frnd can still retrieve d case no. from dvlottery.state.gov/ESC if d agent dosnt want to release it to him. He shdnt giv d agent a dyme!ur case no. is in d 1st notification page.wen u visit dis site click on "forgot confirmation no.'"d nxt window is wer u provide ur details such as name date of birth nd ur email address.n den submit.after this u shd get ur confirmatn no. D prblm is if he ddnt use ur email address.if it ddnt wrk den d email address s d prblm.b smart n find an intelligent way to get his email adress n try again.i bet u it will work! N den print d confirmation page which contains ur case no., name etc. Be fast cos tym is running out on ur friend.[/QUOT they uses their own e-mail

Of course the agent used their own mail! However, you might be able to work out the email address for the agent - you only need to enter that and the other info to get access to your 1NL - you don't actually have to get any emails from that email inbox.

Of course the agent used their own mail! However, you might be able to work out the email address for the agent - you only need to enter that and the other info to get access to your 1NL - you don't actually have to get any emails from that email inbox.
we have tried many times, we not getting it. any way forward

Yes like i said all he needs is d email address of the agent. He shd find a way to get it frm him