USCIS - Case Status

Wrangler

Registered Users (C)
Please see below my case details:
- N-400 application sent on Nov 08, 2014
- USCIS received it on Nov 10, 2014 (Receipt Notice date is Nov 12, 2014)
- Fingerprint Notice Date Nov 22, 2014
- Yellow Letter dated Dec 02, 2014. Letter says "This is NOT a Interview Notice". Sub: Pre-Interview Case File Review. I have received traffic citation (speeding fine of $135) and I have chosen "Yes" for the N-400 application question: Have you been arrested/cited? The yellow letter asks to bring:
1. Documents if the fine is above $500 for traffic violation
2. Driver's License or State Issued ID
3. Passport and Travel Documents
- Fingerprint appointment on Dec 9, 2014 (Completed)
- USCIS Online Case Status Update: "On December 11, 2014, we started the interview scheduling process for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*XXXXXXXX. We will send you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your interview notice by March 11, 2015, please go to USCIS website and go to e-request to request a copy of the notice."
Kindly let me know:
1. What does the above mentioned USCIS Online Case Status Update means? Am I being just notified that USCIS has started the interview scheduling process and I will receive a yellow notice soon stating that I am in waiting list/queue for interview or is that I will get a interview appointment notice soon?

2. Fingerprintoing was taken in Jacksonville, FL and the interview will be in Atlanta, GA

3. Being a Georgia resident, I have sent my N-400 application to Lockbox Facility at Lewisville, TX and I thought my Service Center will be Texas. Based on my Receipt # beginning with NBC, it looks like my service center will be Nebraska. So how should I track the current status: Nebraska Service Center / Atlanta Field Office?
Thanks!