• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

hi members, my interview is in mid February, 2015 is it ok if i do my medicals in early January 2015? thank u
note that the expiring date of the medicals will be the same as your visa validity. doing the medicals now is not a bad idea but it will mean you will not get 6months for the visa

I
No. i applied for the confirmation of results from WAEC weeks b4 i realised i had been selected. the result was sent to my school n i went to pick it up.
I suggest you email the embassy and ask questions pertaining to that because all I have read from this forum it's only WAEC sending the confirmed results to them not you. But our moderators can assist us please.

I

I suggest you email the embassy and ask questions pertaining to that because all I have read from this forum it's only WAEC sending the confirmed results to them not you. But our moderators can assist us please.
yes i have emailed d embassy, waiting for a reply. tnx

l need help on this. after my G.C.E ,O, Level in 1992 l continue to N.V.T.I to pursue a course in retailing and had a certificate. and that program is now done after J.S.S. pls can that qualified me base on the high school issues

l need help on this. after my G.C.E ,O, Level in 1992 l continue to N.V.T.I to pursue a course in retailing and had a certificate. and that program is now done after J.S.S. pls can that qualified me base on the high school issues

The NVTI course is disallowed because it is vocational training. The O level courses by themselves do not meet the standard required (A levels). So on that basis I would guess you will not qualify on educational grounds.

Take a read of this post and see if you might qualify on work experience.

http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

why on the edv you are ask about your educational background and then most agents on the net accept vocational and university courses but when you win the you see the problems. mean my university diploma means nothing ? will used work experience.. l attempted the then A,Levels but fail and l have documents to show l completed high school

why on the edv you are ask about your educational background and then most agents on the net accept vocational and university courses but when you win the you see the problems. mean my university diploma means nothing ? will used work experience.

The agents just want your money....

why on the edv you are ask about your educational background and then most agents on the net accept vocational and university courses but when you win the you see the problems. mean my university diploma means nothing ? will used work experience.. l attempted the then A,Levels but fail and l have documents to show l completed high school

first of all, whether the agents accepts vocational courses or not it not an issue because they are not the law.Again, your university diploma means alot since it proves your highest educational attainment. Also, i believe the reason why the embassy request for High school certificate is because, certificate can only be issued after you have written and have passed the subjects but the statement of results is available to everyone but not the certificate. Also note that, failing an exams is same as not writing the exams so you will need to retake or pass to prove understanding or mastering of the subject matter. At this point, it clear you do not meet the minimum educational requirement.

i will advice you to look at qualification by employment if you got work experience. anyway what is your case number.

first of all, whether the agents accepts vocational courses or not it not an issue because they are not the law.Again, your university diploma means alot since it proves your highest educational attainment. Also, i believe the reason why the embassy request for High school certificate is because, certificate can only be issued after you have written and have passed the subjects but the statement of results is available to everyone but not the certificate. Also note that, failing an exams is same as not writing the exams so you will need to retake or pass to prove understanding or mastering of the subject matter. At this point, it clear you do not meet the minimum educational requirement.

i will advice you to look at qualification by employment if you got work experience. anyway what is your case number.
l submitted my form last week and my case no 2015AF00002*** when is my interview due, am l current