• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

1. Including an omitted name on the DS form (which is the right thing to do) does not mean the name will now be included on the correspondence from the U.S. government, the visa that will be issued or the GC itself. However including the name enables them to do an extensive background check. So the CO isn't likely to raise an issue about it, especially since you're not even the main selectee to start with.

2. You can always change your address at the POE.
Thanx alot for your reply

Mine is 16xxx..based on the previous years it should be in March, but i think its difficult to jump 4500 in the coming bulletin..so i expect April.
So, is yours beg of Feb or end ??
Are you from Cairo or Alex ?

Hi Sam,
Our CC is 5xxx .. interview in feb .. what about you?

guys - i need help here....
I am trying to find the number of DV visas approved/issued for Egypt in DV2013 and DV2014 ...
any clue ?

I heard that the CO may ask for the HR letter from work.. actually this request maybe quite difficult specially from the private sector. My question is : what evidence may replace the HR letter?

I heard that the CO may ask for the HR letter from work.. actually this request maybe quite difficult specially from the private sector. My question is : what evidence may replace the HR letter?

That may be the case if you are not able to qualify through education and are therefore trying to prove work experience. If that us not the case, I do not think you will be asked for such a letter.

That may be the case if you are not able to qualify through education and are therefore trying to prove work experience. If that us not the case, I do not think you will be asked for such a letter.
Thanx alot for your reply.. actually the one who told us that he was asked to provide so is a dv 2013 selectee .. and he was lucky enough ;)

i guess it's not a big deal as @Britsimon mentioned, however you still can take any documents related to your job, like for ex. the original contract , or the print out from the social insurance office (el taamenaat el egtemaaeyah) or even the labour office card!

i guess it's not a big deal as @Britsimon mentioned, however you still can take any documents related to your job, like for ex. the original contract , or the print out from the social insurance office (el taamenaat el egtemaaeyah) or even the labour office card!
Thanx alot for your opinion. Do you know how to put an official stamp to the social insurance print out?? And how to obtain the labor office card?

Thanx alot for your opinion. Do you know how to put an official stamp to the social insurance print out?? And how to obtain the labor office card?

I am really not sure about that, i guess you have to make some efforts with the officials to stamp it from the same office, or else, take it as it is.................. (it's still an official document, isn't it ?)