ANAHEIM ASYLUM OFFICE INTERVIEW DELAYS 2014

hi guys
dont get frustrated its all about patience and believing. I went through the Anaheim process and it takes a long time. I applied for asylum in Oct 2012 and I finally received a interview appointment in January 2014. My asylum was granted eight months later. Please if have stayed more than a year without interview ....send them an email...if u stay more than six months without decision send them an email.....good luck

if u have valid petition you will succeed.

Hi Friends, I filed my i-589 in Aug went for interview in October and it's been two months now. Am i being impatient?

Its too early to be impatient.
Mine is pending since last 22 months and no decision.
So, forget about it, apply for EAD, find a job and pray before you go to bed.

If its the first one, then its free but if its a second one then you have to pay the fee of $380.

Thanks Sadsoul. I applied for my EAD and it got issued. It is valid for two years. What does this mean as most people whose Asylum applications are still pending only get an EAD with one year validity.
Any ideas as to why mine is valid for two years?

Category A5 means granted asylum, that's why it's 2 years. However, this does not necessarily means that your asylum has been granted. It might just be an error in the system. There is a person like you on this forum who has been getting EAD-A5 for the second time now, but he did not yet found out if his case has been approved.
But you won't lose nothing but making sure that your case is still pending. In any case, 2-year EAD is so much better than just one year EAD.

Thanks guys. I am just hoping they can mail the +ve decision the soonest. It's not easy living in such an uncertainty.
Let's all pray that things go well with us all.

Hi guys
I want to announce that I have received my letter decision today. Granted. Thank you all for your information. it helps. I will be praying for all of you whose application is pending.

Stay Blessed

Thanks Lota2013. It took 6 months. I am praying for a favorable outcome to all of us out here.
I got my social and applied for my drivers license. Now the job hunt starts. I am an IT guy any ideas on jobs?