• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

After last VB i'm still nerveous about being current with EU42xxx. Numbers are not bat until now when compared to DV2014 but it's still not making me happy. I hope all goes ok for people over 40K. Also i don't think that EU will go current for 2015. Any comments are welcome.

Good luck to all

Same here my friend, I'm from asia my cn is 13,6xx just a bit above 2014 i hope i can make it because my future life depends on the number that kcc releases I already sold a lot of my properties i wish the number stopped at least 14,000 which id a 650 increase from last year

Good luck to you

The increased quota for EU should give you some comfort... I'm hopeful your number will be current.

Thanks for reply i'm also planning to live in Raleigh NC, if all goes ok. Your Blog is quite informing i'm also seeing info about NC. If you find the time i'd live to hear about NC and your experience there as well....

Thanks for reply @Britsimon i'm also planning to live in Raleigh NC, if all goes ok. Your Blog is quite informing i'm also seeking info about NC. If you find the time i'd love to hear about NC and your experience there as well....

I've never lived in Raleigh, but have been there on business. Nice area, good economy, good weather, good education....

Hi ,
I am waiting for email (2ndl) but didn't give it yet .
could you write me please your things, when will I receive any good news from KCC.

Case Number : EU00006***
DS260 submitted :August 22 , 2014 reopen it September 15 ,2014 and risubmit it 8 ,October 2014.

Best regards,
from KOSOVO

Hi ,
I am waiting for email (2ndl) but didn't give it yet .
could you write me please your things, when will I receive any good news from KCC.

Case Number : EU00006***
DS260 submitted :August 22 , 2014 reopen it September 15 ,2014 and risubmit it 8 ,October 2014.

Best regards,
from KOSOVO

What did you change when you unlocked your form?

I added a new child (newborn),w hen I added new child also i needed to change for me and my wife something like we have new child

Last edited:
when I added new child also i needed to change for me and my wife something like we have new child

OK - well the unlock probably won't have made a difference. However, your forms were too late for the February interviews. You stand a good chance of being completed by the next batch of interviews (which is for March). IF your forms are processed by the beginning of next month, then you could expect your 2NL in about 3 to 4 weeks from now.

OK - well the unlock probably won't have made a difference. However, your forms were too late for the February interviews. You stand a good chance of being completed by the next batch of interviews (which is for March). IF your forms are processed by the beginning of next month, then you could expect your 2NL in about 3 to 4 weeks from now.

what do you think do I need to call , send email or to wait .

thx.

So ,I already confused after too much reading about AP process! No body can not find exact information about it!:D
But my main questions about DV AP is that ,the final Clearance for winner started when:
1-when processing the 260 form finished in KCC (without receiving the 2SL)
2-started when you receiving the 2SL?
3-after passing Embassy interview?

My answer is near to 1! @Britsimon

Last edited:
So ,I already confused after too much reading about AP process! No body can not find exact information about it!:D
But my main questions about DV AP is that ,the final Clearance for winner started when:
1-when processing the 260 form finished in KCC (without receiving the 2SL)
2-started when you receiving the 2SL?
3-after passing Embassy interview?

My answer is near to 1! @Britsimon

This is what happens when people start using immigration terms interchangeably - confusion! AP only happens at the end of an interview when the CO is unable to make a decision whether to approve or deny the petition due to one reason or the other.

Background checks on the other hand which I'm guessing is what you're mixing up with the term "AP" starts from when a selectee sends back their DS260 form. KCC initiates the background check and this can continue for some applicants well after their interview which is what results in their being put on AP.

I know you've requested you only want a response from BritSimon, I'm certain his response isn't going to be much different from what I've posted above. This is a public forum, when next you want a specific member to respond to your issue, send them a PM!

Dear Sm1smom, SusieQQQ, Britsimon :

All of you are really helpful in this forum and your opinion are really important to us.

the main reason that we have loads of questions about AP is :
for most regions they get AP just because of lack of some docs
but for us(Iranian) most of us get AP because of working for the government or doing military service(which is mandatory for men) . also, since last year most applicant's AP took a long time and faced finishing visa.....
now we have loads of stress because of getting AP.

Hello,
Just want to share my experience with folks here regarding the SSN card application, even though I checked the box authorizing DHS to transfer the necessary data to the Social security administration on the DS-260 to issue me a number, it didn't happened I went to the office to check on my application and they told me no application was sent under my name or your family, I had to apply, so I did and as I needed the number as soon as possible she said: you can come back tomorrow and I will give you the number it will be generated by then ( as giving it over the phone or email or fax wasn't a possibility) and sending it over the Mail Mai take 2 weeks, the next day I call the customer service and they confirmed that the number was assigned, so I'm heading to the office next week to get it, I want to share it here in case someone as similar urgent need for the card to secure a job or appt, bank account...

I hope it will help someone .

Thanks,

Dear Sm1smom, SusieQQQ, Britsimon :

All of you are really helpful in this forum and your opinion are really important to us.

the main reason that we have loads of questions about AP is :
for most regions they get AP just because of lack of some docs
but for us(Iranian) most of us get AP because of working for the government or doing military service(which is mandatory for men) . also, since last year most applicant's AP took a long time and faced finishing visa.....
now we have loads of stress because of getting AP.

Yes I understand.

Hi all, my firend birth information (date & month) in EDV not matches with her document and she make correction in dv 260 what do you think ?