• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

Just wondering whether KCC is still sending 2nl.s or that was it for January ?

esa, lutsss, denis, Egli, enodr, alman... please share if you have news.

Now I can in the list that lutsss, enodr and alman have received a 2nl , congrats guys !!

What about you esa, Egli ? I guess you both have received it too.

Reactions: esa
Then why I haven't received? I'll call or email them

Well if you've been paying enough attention to the discussion in the forum you would have heard about the possibility of KCC only scheduling current CN with DS-260 form submitted up till early/mid July while you on the other hand submitted your form at the end of July. So that is why!

They seem to have processed up to early/mid July - certainly not August.
Yep I have to agree Simon. If they are to continue at this pace then I'm afraid that people who are current and have submitted forms in August (like me) won't be sure to receive a 2nl even next month for a February interview... Or do you think that most of the volume was cleared calculating that most of the people have sent forms in the period May-June-mid July :rolleyes:

Yep I have to agree Simon. If they are to continue at this pace then I'm afraid that people who are current and have submitted forms in August (like me) won't be sure to receive a 2nl even next month for a February interview... Or do you think that most of the volume was cleared calculating that most of the people have sent forms in the period May-June-mid July :rolleyes:

You would think the bulk of the applications would have been submitted in May/June/July, so I am hopeful they can make a big dent into August for the next batch of scheduling - but I doubt they will get to the end of August.

This is getting to be the point where it will affect the VB progression. In a sense they would have to have bigger jumps earlier in the year to process as many cases as possible (when the completed processing pool is small) and then slow the progression down when the old cases are finally processed. As I have said before I think we saw some impact in Asia of Nepal being the limiting factor on progression - we might see more of that later. What. a. mess.

Just wondering whether KCC is still sending 2nl.s or that was it for January ?

esa, lutsss, denis, Egli, enodr, alman... please share if you have news.

I called KCC two days ago . They told me that my forms were not processed yet :( So no interview in Jan ...

I called KCC two days ago . They told me that my forms were not processed yet :( So no interview in Jan ...

And that is proof if anyone needed it that not all forms take the same time to process. Yours is taking longer than others...

Now I can in the list that lutsss, enodr and alman have received a 2nl , congrats guys !!

What about you esa, Egli ? I guess you both have received it too.

And that is proof if anyone needed it that not all forms take the same time to process. Yours is taking longer than others...

Agree with you becouse in my country I know some winners (3 winner ) got their interview date on Jan who submitted their forms on 19 July or later from my submiting date. I know 3 winner ( in my country ) submitted at the same time with me 6 & 7 July didnt get their interview date too.

Agree with you becouse in my country I know some winners (3 winner ) got their interview date on Jan who submitted their forms on 19 July or later from my submiting date. I know 3 winner ( in my country ) submitted at the same time with me 6 & 7 July didnt get their interview date too.

Yup. So people are so focussed on their entry date and they don't take into account the variable processing time. Glad you understand....

We do understand now Simon but does the variable processing time depend on the number of family members ? Let's say that "esa" is applying together with spouse and child but "EU2015" is solo as applicant. They both have sent forms on the same day while "esa" would wait longer for the 2nl because more family members have to be scanned from KCC ?

If so, we would have 3 variables defining the processing speed:
1. Case Number
2. Time of sending forms
3. Family size of main applicant

We do understand now Simon but does the variable processing time depend on the number of family members ? Let's say that "esa" is applying together with spouse and child but "EU2015" is solo as applicant. They both have sent forms on the same day while "esa" would wait longer for the 2nl because more family members have to be scanned from KCC ?

If so, we would have 3 variables defining the processing speed:
1. Case Number
2. Time of sending forms
3. Family size of main applicant

I think so you are definetly right We have 6 family members in DS260 form. Me&Husband and 2 kids ages are bigger then 16 today and that means 4 of us need background check and security check , and 2 kids are aged 7 and 4 .:D So single aplicants forms can process faster then our forms I'm thinking . You can also see the the border line on July 7 on google spreed sheet that you prepared . We have the same in my county. When you check it you can see The July 7 th is the border line too. Many of winner are waiting the second letter who submitted after July 7 . Here is the link that mario prepared in TR , you can see our list.

http://bit.ly/1CgoTHT

ds gönderi tar means submit date
MÜLAKAT TARİHİ means Interview date
And we use Date/ Month / Year format when dating .

Last edited:
Right esa, so your beautiful family has to wait more because of the longer check up. You need a little more patience and I think you'll make it for a Feb interview. The thing is, some people like "mustafa" (in the link you posted) who sent forms on 19 Jul are really lucky to get a Jan interview :)

I can see a couple of applicants who have submitted forms on 7 Jul (archccool & Monotonic) and they still have not a 2nl... big families ?

p.s. thank you for sharing this spreadsheet esa. I think it will be a reference for all of us !

Right esa, so your beautiful family has to wait more because of the longer check up. You need a little more patience and I think you'll make it for a Feb interview. The thing is, some people like "mustafa" (in the link you posted) who sent forms on 19 Jul are really lucky to get a Jan interview :)

I can see a couple of applicants who have submitted forms on 7 Jul (archccool & Monotonic) and they still have not a 2nl... big families ?

p.s. thank you for sharing this spreadsheet esa. I think it will be a reference for all of us !

Yes I was expecting for Jan but that was not strong , but I am expecting for Feb very very strongly . Hope KCC verify me next month:) .I began to take patience pills ( just joking ) . Yes Mustafa is a winner who I know got the interview date who submitted the latest.I thing he is a single but I'm not sure.
The most crowded family is my family I thing so. Monotonic is married and will have a baby soon. I have no idea about archccool. My opinion in that list most of the applicants are singles or a couples , less has 1 kid , very less 2 kids. Only we have 4 kids on DS forms. Actually we have 5 kids . ( This is not a joke . We could not added her becouse she is bigger than 21:):) )
Not at all for spreadsheet . Mario prepared it. He is also shared it before in this forum. Your spreadsheet helped us so much to compare and discuss too.
Anyway as I mentioned above my families informations must made KCC :confused::confused: than to scan and to process the forms very very late. Maybe I must expect the interview date on March ? Right ? :)

I don't think you could just put family members as the factor that takes longer. The delay is for background checks, but a selectee with 3 kids under 10 won't have much to do, as opposed to a a family with two kids at 18 & 20. Those older kids will cause more checks.

Now the other factor will be where the applicants are from or where they have lived. So a family from the UK that have never been anywhere else would take less time than a family from a country that doesn't cooperate with the USA as we'll in terms of sharing information. And if the family list addresses from other countries, then those countries will be checked too.

So, these things are no predictable, they are depending on too many factors to predict the time needed for processing.