For who was or still waiting for asylum decision more than 2 weeks

Hello asylum seeker,
I did not have any second interview notice yet. But I did received a second fingerprint notice. And am thinking I will perhaps have a second interview notice as well just like u. My Case has been since June 2013.
Thanks for replying.
Thanks,
Ouzy

Anybody know what sort of questions do asylum officer usually ask in the SECOND INTERVIEW .
Do they ask same first interview questions or something new ?!

From my experience and research They usually asked for second interviews under one of this two cases ..
1) a new officer took the case and he / she wants to interview the applicant one more time . " that what happened in my case"
2) they have missing information or they officer wanna know if there are any changes or updates on your situation.

I did the second interview on July and it was good.. two weeks after the second interviewthey asked me for the finger print.. I did it the next day .. and I'm still waiting tell now .. :( if any one expert "lowyer" or has the same situation before please help with your experience.

Hey congrats Lana E...
I am so very happy for you. Enjoy
Your new freedom. My case is still pending since June 12 2013. I have no more ideas what to do.
Asylum seeker... Did you go for ur second interview yet?
Once gain Lana big time congrats and good luck for those of us that are still waiting for decisions.

asylum application submitted feb 214... received letter of acceptance 24th feb.
had done finger prints in march 2014... since then waiting to hear for any other step.
applied for ead already and is still in process since September, 2014 last rfe was photographs. my lawyer said it has been approved and hey wanted photographs t print the card.... they received photographs today and say to wait till march 7 for a decition or next request... huh!!!

asylum application submitted feb 214... received letter of acceptance 24th feb.
had done finger prints in march 2014... since then waiting to hear for any other step.
I am sorry that your EAD is taking so long. I hope the wait will be over soon for you.

Thank you deedar for your timeline. By the way, it will be more effective to post your timeline as a signature so it will show up on all your messages. It will help you and help others who are in the same situation as you.
For the timeline as a signature, you can follow these steps.
lota2013-signature.png

Thank you lota2013, I just followed your direction. lets see if it now works as signature.

so my status now is updated as in card production and an email saying that I shall receive it within 30 days.

So after I receive it, what do I do. Do I have to apply for social security number which i understand may be restricted or am I given a tax id?

Thank you lota2013, I just followed your direction. lets see if it now works as signature.

so my status now is updated as in card production and an email saying that I shall receive it within 30 days.

So after I receive it, what do I do. Do I have to apply for social security number which i understand may be restricted or am I given a tax id?
Hi Deedar:
Great that your card is in production right now. Just wondering how you received EMAIL from USCIS? There is no place to submite you email address on i-765 form.

Hi Deedar:
Great that your card is in production right now. Just wondering how you received EMAIL from USCIS? There is no place to submite you email address on i-765 form.
on uscis status check, I signed up there. they have an option of receiving alerts by emails or and mobile. I selected email alert. so for a majot change in process, they sent an email. I still had to check my updates sometimes.

I don't trust the USCIS website a lot. Sometimes they don't send you the notifications even though you selected that option. So, I think you should continue to check your case status often.

Thankful to Lord, finally ead card received on January 19... but it says it starting date is October 2014 and end in October 2015 which is confusing. they asked for extra evidence on 22 December to which responded on time and here is this validity period now.. I already lost 2 months according to this ..
which means in march, I have to apply for renewal again... really? as everywhere it says to start the renew process 6 months before. Is this correct?

Guys .... Asylum office ask my to come in after two weeks from now for my second interview in Chicago office.
I did my first interview in San Francisco in 2012
They told me that additional information required for my asylum application. therefore they scheduled a second interview.

Any ideas ?!

my social security is restricted to work after I got it from work authorization as I am waiting for assylum interview . Can I do a little business with this?