• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

I am so happy for you ems and aim. Its great news. Will be crapping a little about my job but feeling confident. Hope we will be able to continue communicating. A closed FB group is a great idea.

Antipodeans Anonymous :)

Good name kiwi. I will use that but I actually meant their fb name. I cant start a group without a person besides myself to add. I need a name..if anyone wants to private message me I can get a group started.

Ok I think you need to request. Its Antipodeans Anonymous. Kiwi ones idea. So just request to join. I put one of my friends in. Ill take him out as soon as someone else joins.

I was going to ask the same question about moving some money. I go through a wholesaler through my dads company as they exchange money regularly. We have been watching it for a while, we still have a chunk of money sitting in our American bank accont that we bought at $1.06.

We should start a (closed) Facebook page so we can keep in touch.

I have started a closed fb group called Antipodeans Anonymous so request to join if you want. The name was kiwiones idea. It would be good if all would join.

God knows what ive done wrong. I can only add my friends. Thats no use lol. If you are cleverer than me maybe you can start one emily.

I couldn't find it in the searches either. It's a good idea though...we are all in the same boat now and we will all be in the same boat when we leave our home and make a new life in a new country. I for one would be grateful to jump on Facebook and check in to see how everyone is going (I don't say much on here but I read everything and enjoy following everyone's journey!) :)

CBDK said:
Plus, i. you are ever in E]
I cant find emily In my search either. Not sure why. If anyone else can do it i am happy for them to try. I can invite people by email. Thats about it.

I do not like sending messages from my phone. They always end up in the wrong hole. Im not useless....really. my message is in the bubble above ^^^

I couldn't find it in the searches either. It's a good idea though...we are all in the same boat now and we will all be in the same boat when we leave our home and make a new life in a new country. I for one would be grateful to jump on Facebook and check in to see how everyone is going (I don't say much on here but I read everything and enjoy following everyone's journey!) :)

Me three :)