• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Question for BritSimon: Can we have medical in one country and the interview in a different country? For interview I've selected Skopje (Macedonia), since in Kosovo US Embassy doesn't do interviews. And for the medicals, I'm thinking of doing them in Albania, since here in Kosovo there's no doctors (GPs) authorised by the US embassy to do medicals.

Another question for BritSimon: Consireding what happened with Iliona in Athens (Greece), where the CO asked for transcripts for primary and secondary school, do you think they will require them at the embassy in Skopje? I've lost original transcripts, so if needed, I will have to take days off and go to the schools' where I've finished primary and secondary school and request those transcripts. Your reply would be appreciated.

Question for BritSimon: Can we have medical in one country and the interview in a different country? For interview I've selected Skopje (Macedonia), since in Kosovo US Embassy doesn't do interviews. And for the medicals, I'm thinking of doing them in Albania, since here in Kosovo there's no doctors (GPs) authorised by the US embassy to do medicals.

Those cases are up to the embassy to decide what panel doctor report they would accept.

In the case of Skpje embassy - they have made this very clear and have provided information on the panel doctor in Kosovo.

Turn the following into a link...
macedonia.usembassy.gov > medical_examiniations2.html

Please read the DVselectee instructions carefully - and read the information on the Skopje embassy website - you are risking AP if you do not do certain things as they want!

I have an interview next week.But I have a concern. Eight years ago, I was the administrative process. Should I stay again.Have previously leftovers, they still remain ?

Another question for BritSimon: Consireding what happened with Iliona in Athens (Greece), where the CO asked for transcripts for primary and secondary school, do you think they will require them at the embassy in Skopje? I've lost original transcripts, so if needed, I will have to take days off and go to the schools' where I've finished primary and secondary school and request those transcripts. Your reply would be appreciated.

Ilionas case was more complicated (I believe) because she was at an embassy that didn't understand the foreign education system. That won't be the case at Skopje because they are used to applicants from Kosovo - but having more information/documents is always a good idea.

I have an interview next week.But I have a concern. Eight years ago, I was the administrative process. Should I stay again.Have previously leftovers, they still remain ?

You have asked the same question elsewhere (and go answers). If the reason for your AP still exists then you may get AP again, but you don't give enough detail to guess with accuracy. You have 1 week to wait - I suggest you just wait rather than get a bunch of guesses from strangers who cannot decide your case.

Those cases are up to the embassy to decide what panel doctor report they would accept.

In the case of Skpje embassy - they have made this very clear and have provided information on the panel doctor in Kosovo.

Turn the following into a link...
macedonia.usembassy.gov > medical_examiniations2.html

Please read the DVselectee instructions carefully - and read the information on the Skopje embassy website - you are risking AP if you do not do certain things as they want!
Thanks a lot, Simon. That was a very important piece of imformation, which I would have missed if I didn't ask here. Thanks a lot again.