• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Enjoy the pictures-That's how Simon looks like-NO MORE imaginations of how i look..

Hehe, after you let me have your American number I shall add you back on the group, we all shared our photos, so we all got to see You and the rest who came to bid you farewell. Already seen you :p . Will resend our photos to you once you're back on whatsapp.

Hehe, after you let me have your American number I shall add you back on the group, we all shared our photos, so we all got to see You and the rest who came to bid you farewell. Already seen you :p . Will resend our photos to you once you're back on whatsapp.
Dada continue with the good work..

@Simon will update his experience tomorrow here God willing.
Yes:I know murrithi-we were together at IOM during my family medicals-He told me he reads and follows all the posts in the forum but won't register:My prayers to him..The VISA is his and the family

funny how my son's SSN arrived after only 5 days while my wife's and i are yet to,almost 2 weeks after.how long do green cards take?

funny how my son's SSN arrived after only 5 days while my wife's and i are yet to,almost 2 weeks after.how long do green cards take?

Yes it is strange, maybe follow up at the SS office. All four of ours arrived at the same time.

Assuming you paid your USCIS fee, green cards seem to be going quite quickly these days, around a month after entry.

How are you enjoying the US?

Your Interview will be in the month of September 2015
Medical:kshs 24,000 if never contracted chicken pox and kshs 20,000/= if you contracted

Contracted Not Contracted
summary Medical Adult kshs 20,000 or 24,000/=
Child below 12 years kshs 24,000 or 28,000/=
Interview kshs 30,000 - 30,000/=
USCIS fee kshs 15,000- 15,000/=(payable after arrival)
Photos kshs 500 - 500/=
Airfair kshs 67,000 - 90,000/= (MOI-Depending on destination)
Thanks @Simon . I now know what to expect. At least I can start planning with that in mind. Thank you a lot and enjoy your stay bro. Good news is am just alone and I have had chicken pox when i was 10.

Well am also on face book-I have posted my photo while at the Motor vehicle commission-where I picked a drivers manual
And another photo of myself taking the African delicacy(roasted goat meat) at the host home

Hi Simon, how do I connect to your face book, but anyway I have seen the photos

Last edited:
I would request for a slow take-through on one thing I do not understand. I am new and still learning though. I have read all the posts on this forum and even the links herein as had been directed so. My question therefore friends, just tacking a previous one I asked.. You guys are experts and can help. Looking at the fact that Nigeria has been left out and Ethiopia and Egypt slowed. Last year, Nigeria got the largest percentage of the immigrants to the US, having been slowed as well. This year, Africans had about 120,000 selectees. I do not know if that is still right?? But if Nigeria which took a major percentage is left out,is that not good news to kenyans and other countries? That even if they may reach 81,000,they will now spread it to other countries? I noticed that kenya last year had less than 4000,does it mean that there is a specific number of visas reserved which when exhausted will automatically lock others out? My number is a bit high though not as high as 80,000. I do not want to project using the last year and the previous year's experience, but at less than 71000,there should be hope for Africa,right? I read a blog by Big1simo was struggling to get it. Actually, I have read almost all the bulletins in the last four years and the summary statistics but it seems there are things only the experts can get to explain. Finally,is it right to call KCC to find out on the information on the impact of exclusion and how it is to affect Africa? I will appreciate your response forum mates. Remember,I am new and with little knowledge on this but with great desire to travel to this land and since I so much to gain there. But I also do not wish to invest hopes then get disappointed. Explain to me like a child..Thank you guys