• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Unfortionately am not. I thought i can not apply for DV 2016 while i have a DV 2015 CN. Anyway, lets wait and see, hopefully there will not be dropped entrants :)
Participation in DV 2016 for DV 2015 selectees was discussed in in this thread. No problem in being in both.
Yes let us hope that maybe, just maybe that twists and turns spin the wheel of luck all the way to your cn this year. I merely opined in accordance to the available information.

Hii
Now I'm in Saudi Arabia and my case number is 2015AF00039000(Africa region) , can i attend my interview in Riyadh?

Yes you can, assuming that's your place of residence and you're sure you will still be residing there by the time you get scheduled for your interview.

Thanks Sm1smom,
i have unlock my application but can not change the interview location?

Based on your previous post, I was under the impression you were yet to submit your DS-260 form for the first time. Since that is not the case, you will need to email KCC and request for them to change your interview venue, others have reported that change cannot be made following the initial submission of the form.

Based on your previous post, I was under the impression you were yet to submit your DS-260 form for the first time. Since that is not the case, you will need to email KCC and request for them to change your interview venue, others have reported that change cannot be made following the initial submission of the form.
Thank a lot Sm1smom , i will email KCC.

dear britsimon,

i am saying just for the first time route:
going in US get Green Card and go to Canada and live there.
or do you think its better to go in Canada first get PR and go to US

You might find that Canada is less picky about people that take up residence elsewhere - i don't know. If you are determined to try and get both, you might want to decide which you value more and enter that country second.

Hi guys who can predict the cutoff number for September in the fiscal year 2015 compared to 81,100 for these year?can this number go higher or low regarding on the number of visas of which will be issued to the DV 2015

According to the way the cn are moving, I have a feeling that Africa will go current this fiscal year (2015).

What does "Africa will go current this fiscal year" mean? I don't get your point. Would you explain a bit please?[/QUOTE

What I mean is that all the people who were selected for DV 2015 further processing from the Africa region will get a chance to be interviewed/face
the CO

I would like to inform you that we got our interview today and unfortunately the CO requested us to provide the translation of the A-level to English and things like birth Cert, Police Cert also and I would like to ask you if we submit those documnts do you think they will issue the visa or they are going to ask some additional documents

I would like to inform you that we got our interview today and unfortunately the CO requested us to provide the translation of the A-level to English and things like birth Cert, Police Cert also and I would like to ask you if we submit those documnts do you think they will issue the visa or they are going to ask some additional documents

So you presented documents in French in a country where French is not the main language. That was clearly going to be required - a silly reason to go on AP. However, that is done now. Normally when they ask for documents, you supply them and your AP finishes quite quickly. Hopefully yours will be like that, although I am assuming that the CO actually was happy that you met the requirements, other than wanting the translations.

Get those back to the embassy as soon as possible.