• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners From Nepal

can you help i am waiting for the interview and i require the list of documents to be presented to the us embassy nepal in serial order.the first one is wjich second is which.plz help its an emergency

Hi SPES
Do you have any update in regards to the document list and its order

Hey Guys! Is there anyone waiting to receive 2nd Letter? .........As I am waiting for the same submitted DS 260 on 10 June and case no 70*. Plz lets share the ideas.

We can write to KCC to know the latest updates of our case. The best idea is to give them a call to get more specific answer. I did last month and hopefully we may get 2nd letter. Plz do share if you happen to come acrose any information.

Hi Guys, I am also waiting for the second letter current for Nov. My case no. is 25xx and submitted forms on 22 June. How the process of KCC is going on, on what basis they are processing. Hope that we will get soon. Lets see this coming week. If any of us become fortunate to get then just inform about the 2 NL progress.

I am new to this forum. Great thanks to the creater of this forum full of knowledge and resourceful material. Great job.

Hi Guys! I made a call to KCC yesterday and a decent guy updated me about my recent status of my case. He told me that my case no is scheduled for 1st December interview. Case no AS70* and submitted DS 260 on 10 June. I suggest those guys awaiting interview to make a call for most reliable answer. PLEASE Post your updates in the forum if you have any...

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have just received my new passport (Machine Readable Passport). Do I need to inform it to KCC as I have given old passport details when completing DS 260 form. My interview date is already scheduled.

Thank You

Hello everyone,

I have just received my new passport (Machine Readable Passport). Do I need to inform it to KCC as I have given old passport details when completing DS 260 form. My interview date is already scheduled.

Thank You

No need to inform KCC, just show up with both the old and the new one for your interview, and update the information then.

Hi Guys! I got 2nd letter yesterday. Excited to face interview on 1st December. All the best to those looking forward to facing interview.

Congrat @Krish_Ree, when you called KCC last month, what did they say about your process? I submitted my ds 260 on July 11, They said my form is almost completed processing and hasn't been forwarded to KTM Embassy yet. They said there is no way to tell if I can get interview in January.

Sorry for not being able to write and update you Luckyguy i was out of town for my documentation. I had written KCC thrice in August, September and October. Their answers showed quite progression of my case. Second reply was similar to what you got from KCC. Thirdly when I called them I directly asked them to update me about my interview schedule and they did the same as i shared above. You don't need to worry as your case numer is very low but your submission is late. So my guess is: you should receive your second letter for January interview.

Hello everyone,

I have medical examination tomorrow. I have just noticed that my first name, middle name, & surname are not in order in my second letter. For instance my name is ABC but letter shows BAC. Do I need to inform KCC or embassy about this. Secondly, we are expecting our baby in next seven months. So can we request consular officer to issue our visa for later date as it is only valid for six months?

Thank you

Ok, to change to AoS, yes you unlock the form and change to USCIS.

The costs are the 330 DV fee, 1070 for AoS and the medicals (around 300). It is a risk doing AoS. You won't go current until late in the year so whilst you can do AoS that late (people did in September), it is stressful. CP is cleaner. Nepal has the added complication that it will hit the country limit, but it is possible that AoS might not get stopped if the country limit is hit. We didn't see any case like that last year so I cannot be sure.
Your case no seems higher. Cross your finger that Nepal will have cut off above 9500 as the last year 2014.
You have to check the visa bulletin around June to apply I-485. If you are lucky and follow the process you have a chance to go green.
Any question email me as I did my AOS from F1 status last year. My case number was around 7000.

Hi SPES
Do you have any update in regards to the document list and its order
Welcome letter (Address where yr green card to arrive in US)
Interview letter (DV 2nd letter)
Birth certificate
Police report
Medical report
High school certificate
Financial support (bank balance, property valuation)