• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners from Sri Lanka

The amount is set according to the Federal Poverty Guidelines (link below).

The way to read the table is to combine the family number of the sponsor and the DV selectees family. So - for example, in the case above where NAV2014 has a family of 4 and let's assume the sponsor also had a family of 4 then the sponsor would have needed an income of at least the 8 person household level - i.e. $40,090
my sponser live with his wife,his anual 35000 doll.it's enough?we are four members.

Thank you for quick answer,

I have some question please any body can answer

1. Last 7 years I working in Saudi Arabia so where I take police clearance in Saudi police or Sri Lankan ministry of external affairs? (If Saudi police clearance take very difficult in this country)

2. After select randomly next step is DS-260 I’m correct? In this application need to submit online or post if need to attach any documents also?

3. In DS-260 ask US address for post documents. It is the same one sponsor adress?

4. In sri lanka any agent have sponsor ship supplying?

Hi,

I'm a 2013 Winner from Sri Lanka and went through a bit long DV process.

Now I'm in USA and willing to help if you need any help regarding the DV process.
Let me know if you need any help or info.

Regards,
C. Ruwan
Please , anyone tell me what they ask in interview ? :( :( :(

No, if you married if one can communicate in English it's better, hope it's not minus for DV visa in sri lanka
i am qualified from A/Ls.now i am doing a bussiness.embassy requard any proof of my bussi?and what are documents need for interview other than check list?(properties,bank state)

if you qualified in A/L that is enough, Pls follow check list which is provided by US embassy in Sri lanka those are the document need for the interview

last 7 yers i work saudi last month i come sri lanka and work . so how i get police report please help me

go & check embassy of Saudi Arabia in Sri Lanaka,,,, I think u can get there...

Saudi Arabian Embassy in Colombo, Sri Lanka
43 Horton Place
Colombo 7
Sri Lanka

+94) 11 268 2087 / 9
(+94) 11 533 3237

Hi All

Just to update regarding my journey

1st Step to USA on 7th Sunday at 2.55pm in Washington Dulles airport. finally dream come true. at the immigration Mailing address was changed & i recive my SSN on 14th Dec. still my family didn't receive the SSN of them.

i have lot of question & this forum is the best way to find the solution & search accurate info.

2014AS000104**