• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

It has nothing with advertising... Visiting a place for the first time can be tricky... And if you know the area well that info would be helpful because of proximity, accessibility, security as some are coming with kids... This is an open forum where we share info to help each other successfully ace this process... my two cents though...

Hi guys,

Just joined in, am trying to follow in your conversations/advice, so pardon, incase of repetition in questions.

If am correct and lucky am I scheduled for July/ August 2015? :rolleyes: My Cn is AF00066***.

Happy to meet you all.;)

Hi guys,

Just joined in, am trying to follow in your conversations/advice, so pardon, incase of repetition in questions.

If am correct and lucky am I scheduled for July/ August 2015? :rolleyes: My Cn is AF00066***.

Happy to meet you all.;)

Hi malemba, yep you have your interview date about right. ..

Welcome!

No new interview experiences?
It has nothing with advertising... Visiting a place for the first time can be tricky... And if you know the area well that info would be helpful because of proximity, accessibility, security as some are coming with kids... This is an open forum where we share info to help each other successfully ace this process... my two cents though...

Welcome!
Thanks shorrie for the prompt and precise information.I think what he meant is that:the moderators have discouraged advertisement of businesses in this forum- but for this one I think it was quite in order as you are not an interested party-I stand to be corrected.

hi guys,my family is schedule for interview in mid DEC any one else schedule in mid DEC?
i would also like to know if both my hussy and me have to get certified copies of certificates or only the main applicant?

hi guys,my family is schedule for interview in mid DEC any one else schedule in mid DEC?
i would also like to know if both my hussy and me have to get certified copies of certificates or only the main applicant?
Only main applicant-the cost is kshs 2,350/= and it takes 10 working days to be delivered to the Embassy.

Hezron is also scheduled for dec..

Thanks Simon, when is it appropriate go for medicals for mid DEC interviews?
Any time when you are most comfortable:However,vaccination MUST be boosted after 6 weeks-so-every week counts and can cost you some kshs 7,000/= if your date of relocating falls outside that bracket(6weeks).
anyway 2-3 weeks before your interview is most appropriate.You can scan the bio-data of your passport,Second notification and email them to IOM.Also prepare you children Vaccination records :Call them on this number 0734-860707 /0722-879680 / 0724-256 748

Hi Britsimon,

Thank you for the reply, the blog...very informative.

Yes I understand the disclaimer

My prayers to those who have already been scheduled or are yet to.

Blessings.

Welcome!

Hezron is also scheduled for dec..
Yes. That is correct. I have already booked the medicals. My family of three will be in for interview early December. Planning to go to KNEC to request for certified copies to be sent the embassy. Nothing is far away forum members.

which is the bio-data page in a passport?is it the page with my picture or the second last page?i need to book for medicals next wk.