• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2016 a confusion was made in my last/first name,outcomes?

Obviously I was joking about kicking doors, But I truly believe that something like you said won't happen. We do have laws in that country and every court would make them pay for this. I completely agree that people should fill the form by themselves, I do consider my self normal and as I mentioned before, I filled my tourist visa by myself which as far as I remember was longer but the procedures with the pictures etc.. were similar. If you could just point on why did both of the applications I filled and got confirmation numbers were with the result of NOT APPLICABLE I would have done it by myself in the next time.

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything and the pictures were according to the rules 600x600 colored with bright background/white background and less than 246kb and yet it turned out to be NOT APPLICABLE for both me and my mother. so again, that's the reason I went to a company to hope that I would at least get not selected which would just mean that I didn't won the lottery rather than a massage that looks like I did something wrong or missed something during the filling of the forms which is highly unlikable.

P.S=you still didn't answer me, did the problem with the results system was in the DV-2014 (October 2012) lottery or in a different year. It may help me understand if the results I got were from a system error during the first days or because of my own error by filling the forms incorrectly in whatever way possible.
I have one problem with your agency... they claim to know the rules and stuff but when you tell them about the error, they advise you to reenter the lottery thus disqualifying yourself... Don't they know that duplicate entries will be disqualified and a flag will be put on you? This only should tell you about their level of professionalism