• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

yes,you remember village market mole-you(where we made payment) proceed in the opposite direction-to nairobi a place called ruaka.its 5min drive(from IOM) on a public service vehicle.there is a big town(ruaka).call me for more information,classic and fair rates.
Very good advice Simon.Do not let Kakjose pay a lot of money while good alternatives are available in Ruaka and other environs near IOM.
It appears that you have his tel no so you are best suited to handle this simple one

under what kind of circumstances if i may ask.

Derivative not clearing background check, failure of or inability to complete medical exam, having committed a crime of moral turpitude on a prior visit, prior overstay and facing a 3/10 year ban which hasn't been completed, having a 2 year home stay requirement which hasn't been completed and hasn't been waived, facing a permanent ban from the US due to a prior fraudulent visa application - the list is endless.

"If you submit any fraudulent documents with your application, you will be ineligible to receive a visa. Documents presented are subject to independent verification; do not take the risk of presenting a false document"
SOURCE: AMERICAN EMBASSY NAIROBI
So based on the above info i do not think its necessary to do the verifications but if ITS ONLY 3K there is NO NEED NOT TO VERIFY.....

I believe the fact that some 2014 DV members were put on AP until KNEC directly sent in their results should be enough to convince others of the need to arrange to get this done regardless of the cost. Those other guys were also of the opinion that as long as they had the original copies of their certificates and everything was genuine there was no problem until they were told at the end of their interview they needed to get KNEC to send in the papers.

Simon,thank you for your reply.Yeah they told me so im very glad you two are in touch with my family. Im going to call the Kentucky Centre here in the USA and confirm this matter.

KCC has absolutely no jurisdiction over the requirement each embassy uses in processing selectees at the time of the interview. So I'm certain they will not be able to give you any concrete response as pertains to the U.S. embassy in Kenya.

Finally scheduled! Waoh, hope interview is a walk over and I will be on my way to the so called land of opportunities. Please advice on the process of booking medical. Scheduled for Dec 4. How do I go about scheduling for medical? ( A family of three, immigrating together in the case we succeed. God with us all.

Very good advice Simon.Do not let Kakjose pay a lot of money while good alternatives are available in Ruaka and other environs near IOM.
It appears that you have his tel no so you are best suited to handle this simple one
Yes I have his number..will do whatever I can to help him save,every coin counts..

Derivative not clearing background check, failure of or inability to complete medical exam, having committed a crime of moral turpitude on a prior visit, prior overstay and facing a 3/10 year ban which hasn't been completed, having a 2 year home stay requirement which hasn't been completed and hasn't been waived, facing a permanent ban from the US due to a prior fraudulent visa application - the list is endless.
Thanks for expounding..

Finally scheduled! Waoh, hope interview is a walk over and I will be on my way to the so called land of opportunities. Please advice on the process of booking medical. Scheduled for Dec 4. How do I go about scheduling for medical? ( A family of three, immigrating together in the case we succeed. God with us all.
Scan the bio-data page of your passport and the 2NL,email it to IOM.You can suggest a date.Anyway you have my number call me if you get stuck.

Thanks.

IOM - International Organisation for Migration and(Where DV selectees go for their medical
AP - Administrative Processing (An action taken by the consular officer when he/she is not satisfied by your interview and when further
investigation is required)

Last edited:
Hi every one, about the form 4 certificate confidential confirmation by KNEC, are we supposed to provide them with the postal address
for the US embassy in Nairobi or they have it already, and if so ,which is the address they are supposed to use in order to post the same.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Last edited:
Hi every one, about the form 4 certificate confidential confirmation by KNEC, are we supposed to provide them with the postal address
for the US embassy in Nairobi or they have it already, and if so ,which is the address they are supposed to use in order to post the same.

NAIROBI
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
United Nations Avenue, Gigiri
PO BOX 606 Village Market
NAIROBI
KENYA

Thank you Nayfara for your quick response. Just a quick one, how long do they take to post the results so that I am able organize myself well
in advance.

Hello everyone, Question: are the rest of us not from kenya also required to ask our examination boards to send in some confidential report as proof that our certificates are valid or is this for Kenyans only?

kindly carry with you the 2NL since they can as well ask for it(it has the address).They requested i show them and were left with a copy.In summary the confidential report is only given after providing a request letter from a third party (where its supposed to be sent).

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Question: are the rest of us not from kenya also required to ask our examination boards to send in some confidential report as proof that our certificates are valid or is this for Kenyans only?
Thanks:I have read in other threads (Ghana,Ethiopia) regarding the requirement-which country are you from?