• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hello everyone,I had found my interview appointment letter uploaded.I also got the email after searching a while on my "updates" folder.I submitted the form 10th June,Case no. 2015AF00000XXX. I will have December interview (1st DEC).You can imagine how my patience was tempted,Thanks to this forum,I kept myself updated.Thanks Guys!!!!

@MikeLi Good Luck ! Well your patience finally paid off . :) Do keep us posted.

In Asia til 16 june submitted form as single received the 2sl.
Cheers!

@Ms. Dada not yet!
Maybe this night until end of oct. ;)

Last week call and get AP on the phone!
Just waiting with case number as2**** second group current

What on earth are you saying? Do you know the meaning of the abbreviations you're using? Your posts don't make any sense, at least to me.

You received your 2NL but you don't know the date of your interview yet? You called KCC last week and got put on AP? o_O:eek:

Hi guys,

Case number EU4***,
DS260 submitted on June, 16th.
Current since October. I called KCC and will not be scheduled in the the December round either. Waiting the January one but by the looks of it nothing at all is guaranteed. I was told to just wait... So far over 4 months and the form is not processed. If anyone else is in the same boat hope this info helps.

What on earth are you saying? Do you know the meaning of the abbreviations you're using? Your posts don't make any sense, at least to me.

You received your 2NL but you don't know the date of your interview yet? You called KCC last week and got put on AP? o_O:eek:

Perhaps KCC are on the DL and a Rece, showed up the SDNAFU. I got 3 USCIS last week just like dat.

Hi guys,

Case number EU4***,
DS260 submitted on June, 16th.
Current since October. I called KCC and will not be scheduled in the the December round either. Waiting the January one but by the looks of it nothing at all is guaranteed. I was told to just wait... So far over 4 months and the form is not processed. If anyone else is in the same boat hope this info helps.

Hi @hopper SA3XX, current since October, Submitted on June 15th... Nothing... I also called and they told me the same information...

Hi hopper! We have a guy with CN EU5,*** who has sent the forms in June, 5th and received the 2nl for a November interview! Don't know what to say.... you can have a look at the EU applicants here:

Hi cewalzer and Flori_ALB_NY,

Thanks for the info. Flori the spreadsheet is really useful. I do not know what to say either. For the previous months I was fine with the wait but I was sure it will be in December... Funny thing is I am in the US already and opted for CP because the speed of processing was essential. By the looks of it, I will finish together with the AOS cases. One never knows...

Hi cewalzer and Flori_ALB_NY,

Thanks for the info. Flori the spreadsheet is really useful. I do not know what to say either. For the previous months I was fine with the wait but I was sure it will be in December... Funny thing is I am in the US already and opted for CP because the speed of processing was essential. By the looks of it, I will finish together with the AOS cases. One never knows...

We are totally in the same boat, I'm living in the US with an H1-B visa... I choose consular processing to speedup my process, so my wife could work... But at the end, I will have to buy tickets to fly home, and the process is as slow as AOS....