• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear Forum members,

I do have a question. When I filled the DS260 form, Education part I only list Grade 11 and 12 in the old curriculum. I forget grade 9 hand 10, since I took grade 11 and 12 at different school and place. I authenticated both documents (I have separate transcripts). So my question is, do I need to unlock the DS260 form and include grade 9 and 10? Since may CN is high I think I do have time to unlock and resubmit it. The other thing is, I have also a spelling error in my mother's father name. This is only one spelling error. Do you think it is a problem? Thank you very much for your answer as usuall.

Fikir12

To present separate transcripts doesn't cause any problem. But, since you obtained them from different schools, both schools should be listed on DS260 form.
The spelling error of mother's father name should be corrected. Note that it has to match with your birth certificate. Request KCC to unlock your form. Good luck

Last edited:
To present separate transcripts doesn't cause any problem. But, since you obtained them from different schools, both schools should be listed on DS260 form.
The spelling error of mother's father name should be corrected. Note that it has to match with your birth certificate. Request KCC to unlock your form. Good luck
Dear God-Is-Love,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will ask KCC to unlock my DS260 form. How do I ask them to unlock it? Do I need to email them and tell the reason why I want to unlock it?
Thank you very much again!!!

Fikir12

Dear God-Is-Love,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will ask KCC to unlock my DS260 form. How do I ask them to unlock it? Do I need to email them and tell the reason why I want to unlock it?

Fikir12

Dear Fiker, just tell them you want your DS260 to be unlocked so that you want to update some information. But, don't forget to include your case number, full name and date of birth. Good luck

Dear God-Is-Love,

Fikir12
fikir12, when u send the request , don't forget ur name , date of birth, they will unlocks it with in two days and please resubmitted immediately, I did for mine, if u have any problem please send me PM, I will help u !

fikir12, when u send the request , don't forget ur name , date of birth, they will unlocks it with in two days and please resubmitted immediately, I did for mine, if u have any problem please send me PM, I will help u !

Dear God-Is-Love and Rolex123,

Thank you very much for your help and answer. I have already send to them including my CN, Name and DOB. I hope I will get thier responce soon.
rolex123, how could I send to you PM? I have tried to send to you a message.

Dear God-Is-Love and Rolex123,

Thank you very much for your help and answer. I have already send to them including my CN, Name and DOB. I hope I will get thier responce soon.
rolex123, how could I send to you PM? I have tried to send to you a message.
use conversation

You are right God-Is-Love, I don´t see conversation service. If it is active for you, please send to me a message

You are right God-Is-Love, I don´t see conversation service. If it is active for you, please send to me a message
ya it doesn't work for us, but I used for others , still I am using it with some other people on the thread, I don't know why now? is it for for u and me only ?
but Fikir12 if u request ur unlocking did u receive AUTO reply message like this ?
The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email
address, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires
only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so
at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. This website is the definitive means of
determining whether or not you were selected for possible further
processing. You must see a notice that is addressed to you by name as
proof of selection to process further in the DV-2015 program.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included
your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your
inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will
be unable to process your inquiry.

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please
visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov. Under the
Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then
select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered.
The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the
instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Dear rolex123
ya it doesn't work for us, but I used for others , still I am using it with some other people on the thread, I don't know why now? is it for for u and me only ?
but Fikir12 if u request ur unlocking did u receive AUTO reply message like this ?
The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email
address, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires
only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so
at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. This website is the definitive means of
determining whether or not you were selected for possible further
processing. You must see a notice that is addressed to you by name as
proof of selection to process further in the DV-2015 program.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included
your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your
inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will
be unable to process your inquiry.

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please
visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov. Under the
Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then
select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered.
The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the
instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov
Dear Rolex123,

Yes I have got an Auto reply like that. I hope they will unlock for me soon. Bytheway, they will re-opne it mine only or the other application form which they filled under me? For the PM, I have never tried to other person. So if you are using with another person probably it is with you and me only. Thank you very much for your help. If it works I will send to you my email address so that we can communicate.
Fikir

Dear rolex123

Dear Rolex123,

Yes I have got an Auto reply like that. I hope they will unlock for me soon. Bytheway, they will re-opne it mine only or the other application form which they filled under me? For the PM, I have never tried to other person. So if you are using with another person probably it is with you and me only. Thank you very much for your help. If it works I will send to you my email address so that we can communicate.
Fikir
GOOD question , Fikir12, if u ask for the unlock only mentioning ur name , DOB, case number? they will unlock only for u, if u want to edit other derivative profile on the ds-260 , u should request mentioning their full name , DOB, separately, else u can not make editing on the other derivative . This what I knew from my experience, if u want to edit ur derivative U should request for them separately.