• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I Guess the kenya police have centralised records storage system. One should be enough. Also try: http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html and go to kenya as a reciprocity country.
You will see that they refer you to cid headquartes Nairobi. If you go there, you will pay 1000 shillings and they will issue you with ONE certificate which i guess covers your stay in the entire country. They are efficient in this.

Thanks dear.

Guys, thank you all for the support you gave me and advice, @Sm1smom, susies, simon, brit and others, your advice was invaluable, i have been able to add my family on the ds260 forms and submitted them today, now i want to schedule medical, my wife has a passport, my baby 4yrs has not yet got a passport, will they allow me to shedule the interview as i process the passport, it might take 1 - 2 weeks
Jose:I understand you already have an interview,do you mean postponing your interview?once you resubmitted the family D's 260,they automatically got fixed in your current interview date.I hope at the babies ds260 you answered other travel documents- if so,just process its passport (Julie) can tell you more since she had the same problem of kids passport.kindly call/email IOM urgenlty and inquire about your case.again prepare to answere this question if asked;why didn't you include your 4 year child(any biological child regardless of whether they live with you) in your initial edv.kindly correct me where I didn't get you right.my family medicals are for 24&27 Oct .you have my number call me I will link you with julie

Did you make contact with the embassy too to ensure your wife and baby are expected for the interview or you're yet to do that? If your baby shows up without a passport, she/he (and possibly the rest of you) may be put on AP pending when the passport is ready. Do whatever you can to get the passport issued before the interview date.
They added all of us. Am processing the pp so that we can schedule for medical.
thx for asking.

Jose:I understand you already have an interview,do you mean postponing your interview?once you resubmitted the family D's 260,they automatically got fixed in your current interview date.I hope at the babies ds260 you answered other travel documents- if so,just process its passport (Julie) can tell you more since she had the same problem of kids passport.kindly call/email IOM urgenlty and inquire about your case.again prepare to answere this question if asked;why didn't you include your 4 year child(any biological child regardless of whether they live with you) in your initial edv.kindly correct me where I didn't get you right.my family medicals are for 24&27 Oct .you have my number call me I will link you with julie
Simon I contacted IOM. I need to process the pp first then I schedule the medical. I have 4 weeks left to interview so the clock is ticking. Am in overdrive.

They added all of us. Am processing the pp so that we can schedule for medical.
thx for asking.

Wait a minute, something just clicked in my brain. I know you got married after your eDV registration. I assumed the child you mentioned was a child you had after the registration also, but I just read that your child is 4 years old. So was the child listed on your eDV or this your step child (that is your wife's child prior to your marriage and you're not the biological father)?

Wait a minute, something just clicked in my brain. I know you got married after your eDV registration. I assumed the child you mentioned was a child you had after the registration also, but I just read that your child is 4 years old. So was the child listed on your eDV or this your step child (that is your wife's child prior to your marriage and you're not the biological father)?

Wasn't this the earlier discussion where he got mad at us for pointing out he was going to be disqualified?
(I must admit I can't always remember who posted what. There have been a couple of posters who left their children out. I do remember kakjose got mad at us for something but can't remember if it was children left out or he was the one wanting to do b1 visa interviews around the same time.)

Wasn't this the earlier discussion where he got mad at us for pointing out he was going to be disqualified?
(I must admit I can't always remember who posted what. There have been a couple of posters who left their children out. I do remember kakjose got mad at us for something but can't remember if it was children left out or he was the one wanting to do b1 visa interviews around the same time.)

His case has to do with the B1/B2 visa a month after his DV interview, I don't recollect his case having to do with his child being left off of his eDV application.

Its my step son.

Simon I contacted IOM. I need to process the pp first then I schedule the medical. I have 4 weeks left to interview so the clock is ticking. Am in overdrive.
At the moment IOM have a workload of immigrants (to other countries-not USA) I was there on Wednesday and Thursday(yesterday)try this method-if you are sure the child's passport will be out in two weeks-send the bio-data for the wife and get a medical reserved in three weeks time(since you might not be able to secure one incase the pss delays) the child will just piggyback on your wife dates.Also bring her vaccination records,Give it a thought.

Last edited:
In the earlier discussion the issue of child was never mentioned it has just surfaced.In the earlier discussion only two issues were discussed:
1) Non Immigrant (B1/B2) for a COUPLE -Booked at the Uganda Embassy
2) DV-Immigrant for Single booked at the -Nairobi-Embassy
I think what he has done is the only correct move since he was in a state of dilemma-which VISA to pursue first.
Wish you all the best and compile all emails,correspondences,photos during courtship and if possible email to KCC and Nairobi Embassy so that they may have advance knowledge of what kind of proof you have.
Forgive me for adding this question-It has been asked before:Your wife might be asked whether she has custody of the child-check Julies interview experience.

In the earlier discussion the issue of child was never mentioned it has just surfaced.In the earlier discussion only two issues were discussed:
1) Non Immigrant (B1/B2) for a COUPLE -Booked at the Uganda Embassy
2) DV-Immigrant for Single booked at the -Nairobi-Embassy
I think what he has done is the only correct move since he was in a state of dilemma-which VISA to pursue first.
Wish you all the best and compile all emails,correspondences,photos during courtship and if possible email to KCC and Nairobi Embassy so that they may have advance knowledge of what kind of proof you have.
Forgive me for adding this question-It has been asked before:Your wife might be asked whether she has custody of the child-check Julies interview experience.
Am processing custody rights. At the moment they are both booked for the medicals on 15/17th nov. Thanks guys again for the timely advice.

contacted iom they told me to send the following to the and sine the 2nl has not yet arrived i cant book a medical appointment even though i know my interview date.
1. Copy of valid passport’s bio-data page (for all applicants)

2. Letter from the US consular which has your case number and date of visa appointment.

3. Scanned recent digital passport size photo (showing both ears, forehead and neck – on a white background)

4. Provide a date that you wish to do your medicals (Please note if the date is available we will book you if not will book you on the next available date.)

Do not try to repair it. A repair can look more suspicious than a torn page. If you have time, you can replace the passport, if not, don't worry too much, officials are used to a certain amount of "wear and tear". Replace it when you get the chance.
We have a spy here!!! I called KCC and that's exactly what they said. Are you sure you don't work for them?

A consultant and a spy are worlds apart! When a surgeon does a procedure, its that s/he knows what the problem is and how to fix it!
What's your take on someone who knows the DV terrain inside out-a spy?

Last edited: