• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@Nana sarfo what's up with your 2NL? @dian3 @sabali you guys are too quiet. Any news.
Charlie i ve called kcc but they told me i should call back next month and check. But from the information i ve gathered so far, i know the 2nl is based on been current and again submitting your ds260 ealy and on time. Because guykofi who have received his 2nl submitted his ds260 on 13 june unlike me who submitted on 30 june so i know i will get mine next month.

Charlie i ve called kcc but they told me i should call back next month and check. But from the information i ve gathered so far, i know the 2nl is based on been current and again submitting your ds260 ealy and on time. Because guykofi who have received his 2nl submitted his ds260 on 13 june unlike me who submitted on 30 june so i know i will get mine next month.
but I submitted on 12th june and current in November. I have still not received my 2nl.i check not less than 3 times a day

is there anything to worry about?

but I submitted on 12th june and current in November. I have still not received my 2nl.i check not less than 3 times a day

is there anything to worry about?
@ghanaboy, the best way to know is by calling them. In my case, i got to know from them days before the 2nl came. I think the only DS 260 being a new system has made their work multitudinous. Anyway, the interesting thing it you got more time to prepare your stuffs

it will take u to Morocco before before the states. .
if u will want to transit in any country will u want to go transit there. . ??
dubai. .London n Morocco. .choose. .

Please think of the hours in transiting and also the arrival time such as morning time or evening time. Also consider whether you got to get another flight or bus to your city. In some case, the transiting period makes the hour journey too long.

Last edited:
Please think of the hours in transiting and also the arrival time such as morning time or evening time. Also consider whether you got to get another flight or bus to your city. In some case, the transiting period makes the hour journey too long.

You also need to understand that different things are important to different people.
For transit it is often just waiting in the airport for a different flight. It is not that often that you change airports, one exception may be through London if Heathrow to gatwick, then I would agree that is not a good option. If you are just hanging out at the airport for a couple of hours, that's not so bad.
For some people they don't mind a longer journey if it is cheaper. For others for example travelling with small children they may actually prefer transiting somewhere because it gives them a chance to let the children stretch their legs and run around a bit rather than being cooped up in a plane for so many hours.

This may be a Ghanian thread, however the language in use is English only please. All foreign language posts need to be accompanied by an English translation or they will be deleted!

well all have been taking care of..I will arrive hopefully there in the afternoon. .