ANAHEIM ASYLUM OFFICE APPLICANTS MORE THEN 1 YEAR

I don't think it is referred to IJ. The way my case is pending some checks, it could be the case with you as well.
But anyway, its been less than 2 months, so relax and hope that you don't have to be in my shoe.
After how long did you got your interview date?
After 160 days from my fingerprint, So I could apply to get my work permission card before interview.i don't know why some experts say when they tell you "your decision letter will send you by mail" it means your application refferred to court .i heard this issue from some applicant and saw in this forum.what is your opinion?

Aryyo sorry to hear about your lawyer's behavior. Sadsoul is right. He's a prick
Aryyo in the USCIS website there's a section that explains the cases in which the decision is send by mail. So don't worry, receiving the decision by mail doesn't mean you wiil be referred to IJ.
Sadsoul you mentioned your case was pending because of the background checks. Did they actually give you this info??
I've sent my written inquiry today, I hope to get an answer soon

Myhope30 thanks for your kindness,I pray for you to get the best answer for your inquiry,this is only I can do for you.

Ryan87 asylum cases can not be checked online. The message you get is a standard message everyone gets while the case is pending. In order to check the status of your case you can either send a letter (regular mail) or personally visit (walk-in) the office were you were interviewed. In the USCIS Website you can check the hours where your office receives walk-ins.
did you get a recommended approval?

Ryan87 wow congratulations on your decision!! Where did you file your application? And when? This is useful for the rest of us

I apply asylum at Anaheim Office since April 2013,
18 months had passed, no interview notice yet.
I file an inquiry every 3 months, and always got a letter saying my case is still pending and no interviewed scheduled yet.

Hello Guys, I'm writing just to let you know that I received today a response for my inquiry, telling me that a decision for my case is still pending and that as soon as resources permit, the will mail it to me.
They received the inquiry on october 24, on October 30 they issued the response and I received it today november 3.
Just to let you know in case you've never made a case inquiry, the response is a standard letter with several options to be marked by the officer.
Feel free to send as many inquiries as you want.
My next step is to apply for EAD by the end of this month.
So if I haven't received my decision by January, I'll send another inquiry.

Hello Guys, I'm writing just to let you know that I received today a response for my inquiry, telling me that a decision for my case is still pending and that as soon as resources permit, the will mail it to me.
They received the inquiry on october 24, on October 30 they issued the response and I received it today november 3.
Just to let you know in case you've never made a case inquiry, the response is a standard letter with several options to be marked by the officer.
Feel free to send as many inquiries as you want.
My next step is to apply for EAD by the end of this month.
So if I haven't received my decision by January, I'll send another inquiry.

@MyHope30
I believe it is good news for your case.I sent inquiry 12 days ago and haven't got anything.