• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2015 winners and 2016 applicants South america and the Caribbean

Spice28

I'm worried that i'm not seeing or hearing any communications from persons in the above regions. Let's meet here, encourage and exchange helpful information. I'm annoyed i didn't know about the DV lottery till this year, so I applied for the DV 2016 lottery, anyone else?

Hola
I'm from Chile, and this is the first blog I find on SA. My CN is SAXXX9XX. I thought I was going to have my interview in March-April but now (with this month's bulletin) I think my number is going to be current sooner! Why do you think they jumped to 850?

congrats Glorialveal on winning the DV lottery. I'm still learning about the visa bulletin's etc. but for what i understand small areas like SA will have faster processing because of that. Keep us posted as to how things turn out. Have you completed and submitted your DS260 and received your 2nl as yet?

Thanx Spice,
Yes I have submitted my ds260 first week of july. I guess my interview will be taking place in february/march. I am getting all the paperwork. How about you?

I just entered the DV lottery for 2016 so you're wayyyy ahead of me. But hopefully this time next yr i should be having my interview.

Hi everyone! I'm from Venezuela. I'm a winner of the 2015 DV lottery, my case number is SA8XX but I'm not current yet, hopefully in february

Hi:

I'm a 2015 DV selectee SA000016XX. Submitted my DS260 in early June. Currently assembling my documents and waiting......

thanks for the reply PatShe, Hope you received your 2nl with the batch yesterday. Lets keep in touch.

thanks for the reply PatShe, Hope you received your 2nl with the batch yesterday. Lets keep in touch.
Hi: Judging by my number (just under 1650) don't think it'll be for a while yet. At the moment I'm having difficulty accessing some documents from Guyana. Hopefully by year's end I shall have the complete set of required documents.

Ok, well it's great that you're getting things in order still and not waiting till you get notified.

There was a small increase for Feb in the latest bulletin hopefully it picks up in March which is very likely . Based on this I can see SA hitting 1600 in June