• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Am in a state of confusion...will i be required to pay the interview fee ($330) for all my family members? (my wife and children)
Yes:each
Interview $330=kshs approx 30,000/= family of 4 pays 30,000x4=120,000
Medical =kshs approx 20,000/= or ksh 24,000/= if they have never gotten sick of chicken pox.
family of 4 20,000 x 4=80,000

"Just swearing an affidavit" does not do a darn thing in a case like this I'm afraid to say.
Until he tells us why the surname is different we can't help him. (Or her). Unless there is proof that the person is also known by these other names, I do not believe an affidavit will help. And if he or she cannot prove the school certificate is theirs, then they cannot prove eligibility for DV. So this is very serious.

"Just swearing an affidavit" does not do a darn thing in a case like this I'm afraid to say.
Until he tells us why the surname is different we can't help him. (Or her). Unless there is proof that the person is also known by these other names, I do not believe an affidavit will help. And if he or she cannot prove the school certificate is theirs, then they cannot prove eligibility for DV. So this is very serious.[/QUOTE
Very Very true Sussie:Recent Kenyan Certificate(KCSE) have Extra securities-and one being the owners photo, and I assumes that the reason he thinks he is safe.
But for him to get proper advice he has to provide more details as requested..

hi good people, i am new to this forum. thanks for the good work you are doing.
I need your advice..i am a dv winner 2015 . on my initial dv entry, i made a mistake and wrote my last name in place of my middle name and my middle name in place of my last name. but on ds 260 form i have written my name in the correct order that it should be. can this lead to visa denial. all the three names are mine and appear in all my documents. should i go to the interview if i receive 2ndNL because i fear i may waste my cash and in the end be denied a visa..advice me please

Of course you should attend your interview. You cannot be denied because of a mix up such as this, you should your interview if indeed this was a genuine mistake and it's not like you tried to trick the system and entered twice by mixing up your names. If you're certain it was a genuine error, go ahead and attend your interview.

A
hi, Iam case no 30*** but my surname in my K.C.S.E differs can this affect my dv processing?
Anto: kindly elaborate-give an example of how your real names differs from the KCSE one. ie john james kenya (kenya being the surname)

Yeah me too, I do not get it. I stand to be corrected but thought it should come 8wks before the month which you Case Number is current, ama..
Have you called them:Am sure they will respond positively and may be give you a date/week in which to expect the 2nl.I did call them and they informed me on when to expect.

Have you called them:Am sure they will respond positively and may be give you a date/week in which to expect the 2nl.I did call them and they informed me on when to expect.
hi simon am trying to call kcc using my safcom line but wont go through am dialing +00016065267500 or am i making a mistake......

Wow. Congra. You were very eager to got it. Good luck for the interview. Prepare and organize your documents earlier.
thanx i first submitted on 27th of may then afterwards i noticed a mistake and it was re-opend on 20th of june and resubmitted on 21st of june...my cn is 2015AF00012*** and i was current for nov but didn't make the cut since they process the documents for three months...........

PANIC ATTACK! I Just tore the Bio data page on my passport. Its the one with the picture and everything. OOOOOPS! What should i do?

PANIC ATTACK! I Just tore the Bio data page on my passport. Its the one with the picture and everything. OOOOOPS! What should i do?

Do not try to repair it. A repair can look more suspicious than a torn page. If you have time, you can replace the passport, if not, don't worry too much, officials are used to a certain amount of "wear and tear". Replace it when you get the chance.