• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

Hi Sunny! Did you sent your forms in August like some of us here? I would like you to put the data on our common spreadsheet so we can all help each other.

I can see jenegur received 2nl with the interview date. Good luck my friend and please share you experience with us.
Enat you should definitely get 2nl these days for the reasons I stated earlier (being current since Oct and submitting forms in May). I still believe your 2nl is in the junk folder :) so don't wait for it but go to the ESC website.
Esa, your CN is veryyy low but you have sent forms in early July. Anything received?
EU2015, same thing for you my friend. Any news?
Hohol, Sunshine, Bleri ??
My case # is 00006###, I have submitted my DS-260 on the 23rd of June. I called to KCC last month, they said that I have to wait for the next round, again I called to KCC last Friday, and they told my form is still being processed and they will send me a letter directing to check the ESC website, but it probably won't be scheduled in this round. ????????????????????

I guess they have not sent out any letters this month yet. Hope to get it soon.

My case # is 00006###, I have submitted my DS-260 on the 23rd of June. I called to KCC last month, they said that I have to wait for the next round, again I called to KCC last Friday, and they told my form is still being processed and they will send me a letter directing to check the ESC website, but it probably won't be scheduled in this round. ????????????????????

I guess they have not sent out any letters this month yet. Hope to get it soon.

Crikey. 4 months. Wow.

Hi guys (especially Bleri, Flori & all others who are trying to get a sense of how interview scheduling is progressing). My case number is EU10XXX, which is current in December, I submitted the DS 260 on 19 May. Since I haven't received a 2NL as of yet, I finally decided to give a call to KCC and ask them if maybe an interview has been scheduled for me. A polite lady has informed me over the phone that my interview is scheduled for 1st December. I did a bit of a happy dance but blimey... I think they will very soon release the new wave of 2NLs (or let's say I hope, I can't schedule a medical exam without the official notification).

Last edited:
Good information Sunshine! ;) I called them too about week ago and I'm in Dec too :) , but I don't know the date. EU3xxx DS-260 fille 30th of May.

Congrats Sunshine & Gabii.

Sunshine it's true you need the official 2nl for the medicals appointment but you can move with other docs starting from tomorrow. No reason to be afraid of doc expiry now, get ready for Dec the 1st! :)

As for me, I did receive today a reply from KCC (they are fast) with a standard email: we have received your forms but please allow several weeks for processing.

Hi guys (especially Bleri, Flori & all others who are trying to get a sense of how interview scheduling is progressing). My case number is EU10XXX, which is current in December, I submitted the DS 260 on 19 May. Since I haven't received a 2NL as of yet, I finally decided to give a call to KCC and ask them if maybe an interview has been scheduled for me. A polite lady has informed me over the phone that my interview is scheduled for 1st December. I did a bit of a happy dance but blimey... I think they will very soon release the new wave of 2NLs (or let's say I hope, I can't schedule a medical exam without the official notification).
Yuhuuu congrats Sunshine :D
I'm happy for you!
Thnx for letting us know ;)
Good luck with interview and docs! :D

Hi Sunny! Did you sent your forms in August like some of us here? I would like you to put the data on our common spreadsheet so we can all help each other.

I can see jenegur received 2nl with the interview date. Good luck my friend and please share you experience with us.
Enat you should definitely get 2nl these days for the reasons I stated earlier (being current since Oct and submitting forms in May). I still believe your 2nl is in the junk folder :) so don't wait for it but go to the ESC website.
Esa, your CN is veryyy low but you have sent forms in early July. Anything received?
EU2015, same thing for you my friend. Any news?
Hohol, Sunshine, Bleri ??
Hi guys,
No news from me unfortunately :(
I've been so anxious these days that yesterday evening i decided to drop them an email :p so...here I am...still waiting for their answer...
To me it won't make a differece if it's December or January, but being that I requested my interview to be scheduled in my country of birth and not in the country i reside I will need quite plenty of time to prepare docs & evrth.
Well, lets hope the 2NL will come out SOON! (fingers crossed) :D

Congrats to those who have their December dates!!

Still slightly upset that what matter is the date the forms are sent in rather than the case number.

Still slightly upset that what matter is the date the forms are sent in rather than the case number.

People were thinking that DS260 ( as its online ) will the processing time more faster than DS230 . But here is the results . Submitted on July. But still do not know what will happen .And some submitted on first week of June got their interview dates on November. Some who submitted on late of May just got their interviews on December !!! How does it work I'm confused . Where is the first get in first get out rule ??

Your interpretation of the process is faulty. I think people need to take responsibility for their own actions or inactions (as the case may be) and stop putting all the blame on "the process". Case numbers do matter too, however if someone with a lower CN sends in their forms late, they really shouldn't be expecting KCC to put aside already received forms and process their own pronto. Forms ar processed as received even if the CN hasn't or isn't expected to go current soon. That's why they encouraged everyone to send in theire forms early.

Your interpretation of the process is faulty. I think people need to take responsibility for their own actions or inactions (as the case may be) and stop putting all the blame on "the process". Case numbers do matter too, however if someone with a lower CN sends in their forms late, they really shouldn't be expecting KCC to put aside already received forms and process their own pronto. Forms ar processed as received even if the CN hasn't or isn't expected to go current soon. That's why they encouraged everyone to send in theire forms early.

We take full responsibility for submitting it "late" - though a definition of "late" is subjective, given that there are 3 months in which to review forms from july to october - and I fully understand that they start working on forms as and when they arrive (it makes sense and should in theory alleviate/eliminate backlogs).

My concern is that as far as I remember this was not clarified on the webpage (I could be wrong, and if so - my apologies). Had we thought/known that it was a first come, first reviewed, we would have submitted it earlier.

None of this really matters at this point, nor has the delayed really caused any harm (apart from the anxiety developed by waiting and waiting haha) and as I said before we are extremely happy and lucky to have won on our first try and with such a low number.

(edit: typo)

No, their process is not clarified in the sense of spelling it out in detail. They do though tell you to submit as soon as you can. So I am guessing any complaint you make will be first met with that response.

However, it's also not difficult to take a step back and consider that they've said they have selected 125000 winners, and that some kind of backlog is only to be expected. That not everyone submits DS forms so it makes no sense for them to do them in case number order or they could sit there waiting forever for forms that never get submitted before processing others that have been. And that if enough other people follow the exhortation to submit as soon as possible that the backlog starts building up early, and that if you don't do that you will end up pushed further to the back of the queue. Yes it's longer than usual this year, but it's hardly realistic to expect them to be able to deal with your case as soon as you submit it either (and then there is still the time required for background checks before it's finished processing).

The same issue seems to have bitten the guy who got denied on AOS - he seems to have expected Uscis to be able to action his file the instant he sent it in, so he tarried somewhat. At least in your instance there is plenty of time to sort it out.

I wouldn't see any reason to expect Uscis to be the world pinnacle of bureaucratic effeiciency :D ...people just need to be a bit realistic! There is definitely some issue this year, presumably some combination of the late start date and new system, that has led to these delays, but again if one actually stops and considered the sheer volume they are dealing with - don' forget they were still processing DV2014 while dealing with the incoming 2015 applications - it's hardly surprising these things take time.

Hi,

Just joined the forum after following it a while. I am unable to edit the spreadsheet from my tablet, so could fiori please add my data from my signature into it, thanks :)

All these news of the delays are worrying, as my current visa in the US ends in March... So was hoping for repeat of 2013 in becoming current. I wouldn't want to move back to Europe, and then again back here... :D

Cheers!

Hi,

Just joined the forum after following it a while. I am unable to edit the spreadsheet from my tablet, so could fiori please add my data from my signature into it, thanks :)

All these news of the delays are worrying, as my current visa in the US ends in March... So was hoping for repeat of 2013 in becoming current. I wouldn't want to move back to Europe, and then again back here... :D

Cheers!

Welcome . I did it. Add your data to the spreadsheet.