• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

We called yesterday and were told our forms were only picked up on the 8th of October (last week) and to expect 6 weeks. I think we will now only get a February interview. we sent the forms on July 6th

When did you complete your DS260? I think that's also important because the forms are being processed by the date of submission.
Esa sent the forms in July (as EU2015 did) so this means no December interview :( It's not fair to continue with the "first come first serve".... the CNs have no importance then, useless to be current pfff !!!

It's a bit annoying we had started to make plans and at one point we thought we might not get the police certificates in time for the interview. I wish we had known about this forum and the importance of sending in the forms early. But we have to stick to the positive view that regardless of whether we get an interview in november or july we were all extremely lucky to win this amazing lottery (more so for us having entered just once!).

US embassy in Ankara is looking really busy.... Are the numbers comencing with 2015AS**** the DV applicants from Asia?
I think so they are realy busy with 2015AS winners. Hope soon they return their face to 2015EU winners of Turkish winners. There are no interview dates of the beginning of October. I saw a women from Iran passed the interview on Oct 1st in facebook. So again the number of 2015 AS winners have got their interview dates in ANK embassy are more then Turkish people .
And Turkish winners numbers begins with 2015EU

Last edited:
Please post whoever receives their Second letter for December interview. I was current in octbober, but not recevied it yet. Today is the day I assume some people may get it.

Please post whoever receives their Second letter for December interview. I was current in octbober, but not recevied it yet. Today is the day I assume some people may get it.
Hi Sunny! Did you sent your forms in August like some of us here? I would like you to put the data on our common spreadsheet so we can all help each other.

I can see jenegur received 2nl with the interview date. Good luck my friend and please share you experience with us.
Enat you should definitely get 2nl these days for the reasons I stated earlier (being current since Oct and submitting forms in May). I still believe your 2nl is in the junk folder :) so don't wait for it but go to the ESC website.
Esa, your CN is veryyy low but you have sent forms in early July. Anything received?
EU2015, same thing for you my friend. Any news?
Hohol, Sunshine, Bleri ??

Hi Sunny! Did you sent your forms in August like some of us here? I would like you to put the data on our common spreadsheet so we can all help each other.

I can see jenegur received 2nl with the interview date. Good luck my friend and please share you experience with us.
Enat you should definitely get 2nl these days for the reasons I stated earlier (being current since Oct and submitting forms in May). I still believe your 2nl is in the junk folder :) so don't wait for it but go to the ESC website.
Esa, your CN is veryyy low but you have sent forms in early July. Anything received?

No news since the last time we called them. Not expecting anything until January now. More time to get things ready.

No news from my end my friend... I'm checking my e-mails every day, spam folders included, the entrant status check website as well but so far nothing. I promised myself I wouldn't bug the KCC folks and I would just let them do their work but now I'm getting the itch to contact them, simply because I don't reside in my home country and getting the police clearance and all docs ready would take way longer than expected in my case (booking an appointment at the embassy of my home country, getting notarized translations, etc.) so 6 weeks of notice time ahead of the interview date may not be enough for me. Will keep you posted.

Sunshine, I totally agree with you. Being current + sending the forms on the very first date available seems not to be enough for KCC obviously... I would give them a call if I was you because of the reasons you gave.

Last edited:

Noppp !! Just checked the ESC . There is nothing... I will gonna help the KKC to process the forms to help them voluntarily. Anyone else??