• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

my DV2015 interview date

LAMSA

I just called Kcc asking about my CN. And interview date, they told me that eill be on 21st of December, and I have to ckeck my emsil box if not receive to check the Dvlottery website to get it.

Finaly I knew my interview date.
FYI my CN. AF16***

I just called Kcc asking about my CN. And interview date, they told me that eill be on 21st of December, and I have to ckeck my emsil box if not receive to check the Dvlottery website to get it.

FYI my CN. AF16***
Hi Lamsa,Good for you..now you can prepare well.When did you send your ds260?

FYI my CN. AF16***
Congrats on your interview appointment Lamsa :) All the best :)
Question, when you log into your DS-260 on CEAC, do you see any changes (e.g. current processing site, status, etc)?

No 2015 cases are in CEAC status checker yet.
Thanks Simon.
I'm referring to the application itself, not the status checker. When logging into the DS-260 form, there are certain information such as current processing site which currently shows KCC, status, etc. So I was trying to figure out if this data gets updated as they finish processing forms which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Thanks Simon.
I'm referring to the application itself, not the status checker. When logging into the DS-260 form, there are certain information such as current processing site which currently shows KCC, status, etc. So I was trying to figure out if this data gets updated as they finish processing forms which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Ah I see. No I don't think that updates at all...