• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Can you please explain with details how it works the affidavit of support? Do I need to have it for each one of my family members who are traviling with me?

Thank you

The AOS will need to cover your entire family. So you only need one, but it must show enough income for the family.

hi, Iam case no 30*** but my surname in my K.C.S.E differs can this affect my dv processing?
I had a friend whose name was misspelled, instead of "j" it came back with "g" but this was corrected with KCC in the ds forms and the medical + interviews went on too.

Yeah me too, I do not get it. I stand to be corrected but thought it should come 8wks before th month which you Case Number is current, ama..
You are right
Gerongo .....tumbo joto..though mine would be pushed to january(hope).since I send our Ds260 early august.i wish i knew

Hey good pipo, i think the time you submit the ds 260 affect the time you will get your 2nl. If you delay it will delay your case, if you speed up sending your ds 260 the better!!

hi, Iam case no 30*** but my surname in my K.C.S.E differs can this affect my dv processing?

I mean all the surname is different..

You will need to provide more information with regards to this issue if you want any useful contribution from this forum.

Why is the surname on your certificate different from what you currently use and that which was used for your eDV application? Do you have any other official document showing this same surname on your high school certificate. Without revealing your actual names, provide an illustration of what is on the certificate and what is written on your passport/birth certificate/any other official document.

hi good people, i am new to this forum. thanks for the good work you are doing.
I need your advice..i am a dv winner 2015 . on my initial dv entry, i made a mistake and wrote my last name in place of my middle name and my middle name in place of my last name. but on ds 260 form i have written my name in the correct order that it should be. can this lead to visa denial. all the three names are mine and appear in all my documents. should i go to the interview if i receive 2ndNL because i fear i may waste my cash and in the end be denied a visa..advice me please

hi good people, i am new to this forum. thanks for the good work you are doing.
I need your advice..i am a dv winner 2015 . on my initial dv entry, i made a mistake and wrote my last name in place of my middle name and my middle name in place of my last name. but on ds 260 form i have written my name in the correct order that it should be. can this lead to visa denial. all the three names are mine and appear in all my documents. should i go to the interview if i receive 2ndNL because i fear i may waste my cash and in the end be denied a visa..advice me please
Your name in your DS260 should correspond to what you have in your passport. If it is just a matter of order in the eDV application, I don't think it is a big issue, unless you are using a name that is not on your official documents, you should be fine.