Petitioning my Father and my mother. Questions.

Angelp

My questions is related to form I-864.
I understand I need a sponsor for each because I don't qualify as a sponsor. I do I need to be as a join sponsor in the application?

My friend is single and made $33000 last year will that be good enough?

Should I send my Tax returns even though I was told I don't qualify?

As the petitioner you will always need to be a sponsor. Your friend can be a joint sponsor.

Note that each of your parents will be petitioned separately, so each parent will need a separate Affidavit of Support, and this is true for both you and your joint sponsor.

As the petitioner you will always need to be a sponsor. Your friend can be a joint sponsor.

Note that each of your parents will be petitioned separately, so each parent will need a separate Affidavit of Support, and this is true for both you and your joint sponsor.
So does that means that on the first box which ask for the sponsor name should be my name?

So does that means that on the first box which ask for the sponsor name should be my name?
You will fill out two I-864s, one for your father and one for your mother. On each, you will put your name and check 1.a "I am the petitioner".

Similarly, your friend will fill out two I-864s, one for your father and one for your mother. On each, he/she will put his/her name and check 1.d "I am the only joint sponsor".

I am petition my father and my mother. On part 3 question 2 should I check that box?
Should I write my mother's info in the Family Member 1. question 2.a.?

I'm married and my wife and I filed together does her name goes anywhere in this form?

I am petition my father and my mother. On part 3 question 2 should I check that box?
Should I write my mother's info in the Family Member 1. question 2.a.?
No and no. Part 3 #2 are for other people included on the same visa petition (i.e. derivative beneficiaries). It says to not include people on separate visa petitions. The parent category cannot have derivative beneficiaries anyway. There will be no other people included on each of your parents' petitions.

I'm married and my wife and I filed together does her name goes anywhere in this form?
You will count her in your household size. If your income is enough to sponsor the household size of 3 (you, your wife, and the parent being sponsored), then there is no need to include your wife's income, and her name won't appear. If your income is not enough (or questionable whether it's enough), then you will want to add your wife's income, in which case you will fill in her info and income in Part 6 #6, and she will fill out a Form I-864A.

In my transcripts our income is mix because we filed together. Should I just go ahead and fill a form I-864a?

In my transcripts our income is mix because we filed together. Should I just go ahead and fill a form I-864a?
Not unless you need to include her income to be enough for the Affidavit of Support. The income you need for Affidavit of Support is based on your current income, which is not directly related to how you filed taxes in the past.