N600

Djamel Tabet

Me, my husband and my elder daughter acquired the US citizenship in July 2014. I have been told that children under 18 become automatically US citizen when the parents become US citizen. I would like to get the certificate of naturalization for my two other kids (17 and 11 years old) filling the N600 form. My question is: should I submit a birth certificate of the parents or just the naturalization certificate of me the mother along with the original marriage certificate with its official translation?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

The N-600 instructions say they need your birth certificate and marriage certificate, the child's birth certificate, and your naturalization certificate.

newacct, I have a question about N600 application....I am confused about Part 5. The instruction says as follows:
Part 5. Physical Presence in the United States From
Birth Until Filing of Form N-600
Physical Presence.
If you were born outside the United States
and claim to have been born a U.S. citizen, you are required to
provide all the dates when your U.S. citizen biological father
or U.S. citizen biological mother resided in the United States.

My question is- My child was born outside US and acquired her GC through me. I applied for US citizenship last year and obtained my citizenship through naturalization. I am now applying for citizenship for my minor daughter. Do I have to fill Part 5? It says 'if you were born outside the United States and claim to have been born a U.S. citizen'. My child was born outside the US but do not claim to have been born a US citizen. I am applying for citizenship after birth. Pls advice.

newacct, I have a question about N600 application....I am confused about Part 5. The instruction says as follows:
Part 5. Physical Presence in the United States From
Birth Until Filing of Form N-600
Physical Presence.
If you were born outside the United States
and claim to have been born a U.S. citizen, you are required to
provide all the dates when your U.S. citizen biological father
or U.S. citizen biological mother resided in the United States.

My question is- My child was born outside US and acquired her GC through me. I applied for US citizenship last year and obtained my citizenship through naturalization. I am now applying for citizenship for my minor daughter. Do I have to fill Part 5? It says 'if you were born outside the United States and claim to have been born a U.S. citizen'. My child was born outside the US but do not claim to have been born a US citizen. I am applying for citizenship after birth. Pls advice.
Right, you don't fill Part 5. Your child was not a U.S. citizen at birth.