• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

That's interesting. Well whatever it was, I appear to have been bumped off the November list even though I submitted my DS260 in May and had a low 400s number (even though I know that doesn't necessarily matter). :( So much waiting is driving me crazy!

Going crazy over here too- you're not alone!

That's interesting. Well whatever it was, I appear to have been bumped off the November list even though I submitted my DS260 in May and had a low 400s number (even though I know that doesn't necessarily matter). :( So much waiting is driving me crazy!

Awwwwwwwwww Essey, hang in there....... it wont be long Im sure. Im low low low 400's and Im end of Nov. My guess is youll be 1st up in Dec. In the grand scheme it's not too far away.;)

Awwwwwwwwww Essey, hang in there....... it wont be long Im sure. Im low low low 400's and Im end of Nov. My guess is youll be 1st up in Dec. In the grand scheme it's not too far away.;)

Thanks! Hanging in there is all one can do really! I was hoping to do an 'activation' trip in December after a November interview but I guess I'll have to push that out to January. It certainly makes it hard to make plans in the near future, I don't know how other people with families etc manage it.

Ok, finally back to earth now so will share my experience. The Auckland consulate sent me the medical forms a couple of weeks before our interview so we made our appointment soon after. They told me it would take 3 days to get the results through to the consulate so made the appointment for 29Sept. Medical was very easy, all our vaccinations had already been done so just went through our medical history, blood test, chest xray and urine sample. As our appointment was 8.30am we booked into the Mecure hotel straight across the road from the consulate. The day of the interview we were up early, showered dressed and had breakfast by 8.15. At 8.20 we headed up to the 3rd floor where the consulate was located. There were 4 other people waiting to go through security. We had to turn our phones off and left my handbag in a locker. We were directed to window 5 where they were already going through our paperwork. We had dropped the originals and copies off on the previous Monday, as they had previously advised. We were then directed to the window to pay the $792.00 and then asked to take a seat in the interview area. Most of the interviews before us were people wanting non immigrants visa's and didn't notice any other DV applicants. All the interviews were quick and all but one were successful. It was finally our turn, the CO asked us if we were excited..... we bother said "Hell yes". He then said I wish every application was this well prepared, so felt rather chuffed with myself. When then had to do our finger prints and swear our details are correct to the best of our knowledge. Once that was done he asked what we intended to do over there and they told us everything was done. We both looked at each other in shock that the interview was over...........we expected a few more questions. We left the office picked up our bags and headed back to he hotel. It was still only 10am so we packed our bags and checked out of the hotel. We feel very relieved that the process is over and can now make further plans for our move to Normal in Jan 2015.

Class of OC2015

OC-ers confirmed to be US bound!

Tonis - 1x

OC-ers gone current
Josh2014 - 4X - November?
Ozimattskey - 6x - October
AimLK Husband - 7X - November
CC1 - 1xx - October
ECM - 2xx - October
Stephenau - 2xx - October
HaydenS - 3xx - October
Essey - 4xx - November
OC_EMS - 4xx - November
SuicideBlonde - 4xx - November

OC-ers waiting to go current
nzangeleyes - 5xx
Aussiegemma - 6xx
IndieLollie - 6xx
Lolly7757 - 6xx
Kiwione - 6xx
AimLK - 7xx
Deb7A - 7xx
Trifurcate - 8xx
CBDK - 9xx
EmilyW - 9xx
Zshep - 9xx
nycsteph - 13xx
Guestgulkan - 14xx
Japanaus - 14xx
Connectedspace - 15xx
Aussiecatherine - 16xx
Saltwaterlily - 163x
Kellie - 17xx
MrKiwi - 18xx
hopefulinnz - 19xx
AussieInLDN - 21xx
Codyf21 - 21xx
Abbie - 22xx

Ok, finally back to earth now so will share my experience. The Auckland consulate sent me the medical forms a couple of weeks before our interview so we made our appointment soon after. They told me it would take 3 days to get the results through to the consulate so made the appointment for 29Sept. Medical was very easy, all our vaccinations had already been done so just went through our medical history, blood test, chest xray and urine sample. As our appointment was 8.30am we booked into the Mecure hotel straight across the road from the consulate. The day of the interview we were up early, showered dressed and had breakfast by 8.15. At 8.20 we headed up to the 3rd floor where the consulate was located. There were 4 other people waiting to go through security. We had to turn our phones off and left my handbag in a locker. We were directed to window 5 where they were already going through our paperwork. We had dropped the originals and copies off on the previous Monday, as they had previously advised. We were then directed to the window to pay the $792.00 and then asked to take a seat in the interview area. Most of the interviews before us were people wanting non immigrants visa's and didn't notice any other DV applicants. All the interviews were quick and all but one were successful. It was finally our turn, the CO asked us if we were excited..... we bother said "Hell yes". He then said I wish every application was this well prepared, so felt rather chuffed with myself. When then had to do our finger prints and swear our details are correct to the best of our knowledge. Once that was done he asked what we intended to do over there and they told us everything was done. We both looked at each other in shock that the interview was over...........we expected a few more questions. We left the office picked up our bags and headed back to he hotel. It was still only 10am so we packed our bags and checked out of the hotel. We feel very relieved that the process is over and can now make further plans for our move to Normal in Jan 2015.

Congrats Toni! The interview portion sounds like it was over in less than a minute! Awesome stuff!
Just wondering, did you bring along any of your expired passports and did they specifically ask to look at them? I've been searching high and low for mine with no joy so far.

Thanks for sharing........well done Toni!
Congrats again.

Congrats Toni! The interview portion sounds like it was over in less than a minute! Awesome stuff!
Just wondering, did you bring along any of your expired passports and did they specifically ask to look at them? I've been searching high and low for mine with no joy so far.

Kiwi dont sweat the expired passports.
I am taking one that has expired but only because it has a valid visa.
I dont recall seeing anywhere in the instructions expired passports are required for consulate viewing.

Class of OC2015

OC-ers confirmed to be US bound!

Tonis - 1x

OC-ers gone current
Josh2014 - 4X - November?
Ozimattskey - 6x - October
AimLK Husband - 7X - November (interview 25th Nov)
CC1 - 1xx - October
ECM - 2xx - October
Stephenau - 2xx - October
HaydenS - 3xx - October
Essey - 4xx - November
OC_EMS - 4xx - November (interview 25th Nov)
SuicideBlonde - 4xx - November

OC-ers waiting to go current
nzangeleyes - 5xx
Aussiegemma - 6xx
IndieLollie - 6xx
Lolly7757 - 6xx
Kiwione - 6xx
AimLK - 7xx
Deb7A - 7xx
Trifurcate - 8xx
CBDK - 9xx
EmilyW - 9xx
Zshep - 9xx
nycsteph - 13xx
Guestgulkan - 14xx
Japanaus - 14xx
Connectedspace - 15xx
Aussiecatherine - 16xx
Saltwaterlily - 163x
Kellie - 17xx
MrKiwi - 18xx
hopefulinnz - 19xx
AussieInLDN - 21xx
Codyf21 - 21xx
Abbie - 22xx

Emily what do you think about adding interview dates to names? That way we send good vibes for the day.
Ive added mine and "AimLK Husband" (hope you guys dont mind)

Yo!
My number is 15xx
From Melbourne, Aust.
Been lurkin here on and off for awhile...kinda get overwhelmed by too much info aka (shinfo)
Major fingers crossed though...3rd dv lottery entered...and only time been chosen for '
this next step...
Got most paperwork sorted (except Medical appt etc) and got my DS260 in on the day it opened in May.
Peace...

Yo!
My number is 15xx
From Melbourne, Aust.
Been lurkin here on and off for awhile...kinda get overwhelmed by too much info aka (shinfo)
Major fingers crossed though...3rd dv lottery entered...and only time been chosen for '
this next step...
Got most paperwork sorted (except Medical appt etc) and got my DS260 in on the day it opened in May.
Peace...

Hey Ben, Welcome to the ride.
Dont mean to be a party pooper but have you considered entering again for DV 2016? I really do hope the 1500's + become current but last year they cut off at I think around the 1400's. Just something to consider to keep all your options open.
Best of luck !

Awesome. Norcal awaits!

Hey Ben, Welcome to the ride.
Dont mean to be a party pooper but have you considered entering again for DV 2016? I really do hope the 1500's + become current but last year they cut off at I think around the 1400's. Just something to consider to keep all your options open.
Best of luck !
Yep entered 2016......wonka golden ticket styles.