• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

i just get a letter to apply for a student visa in australia from my cousin , i think my God is good always, maybe he dnt want me to die in a battlefield..simon please give me your email by through pv ,i will email it to u let you help me out...please!!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

I'm not sure whether you mean me or AfricanSimon, but I have to say I am not at all experienced with student visas, especially Australian ones and I don't think I know your cousin!

Oh - and the messaging system seems to be broken - I can't start a conversation with various members, including you! Not sure why but I have reported that.

By the way TYT, if you do still have a desire to do military service for one of the toughest, most respected armed forces in the world, you do do a lot worse than the French Foreign Legion. It is a VERY tough training, and the risks are very real, but if you could make it you could change your life. You can get French citizenship after 3 years of service (less if you are injured!).

http://foreignlegion.info/joining/

so there is no way to apply there mr expert?? Simon i am tired of living in my country ,i just want to go other place and work there i'm tired of here!!

I'm not sure whether you mean me or AfricanSimon, but I have to say I am not at all experienced with student visas, especially Australian ones and I don't think I know your cousin!

Oh - and the messaging system seems to be broken - I can't start a conversation with various members, including you! Not sure why but I have reported that.
Wahahahaha...I'm afraid you are trapped for life…there just is no escaping for you @Britsimon, you've made a friend for life mr. expert, hahahahaaaa

so there is no way to apply there mr expert?? Simon i am tired of living in my country ,i just want to go other place and work there i'm tired of here!!

To join the FFL you have to be in France. You just turn up - and they take you in. You are then put through VERY rigorous selection/basic training with various points at which they can reject you. It is up to you to get to France and one of the recruiting centers. They accept almost anyone, but not everyone can stay the course. It's unfortunate I can't PM you about this - I have some understanding of the FFL - but it is way off topic for this thread....

yh britismon is nice and kind person ,i will keep him a fullani girl for the lovely work he doing here...lool.

i just get a letter to apply for a student visa in australia from my cousin , i think my God is good always, maybe he dnt want me to die in a battlefield..simon please give me your email by through pv ,i will email it to u let you help me out...please!!
I like that,move on Mr TYT .Australia is a much better launching pad to your dreamland.So are you going to open a new thread or you will be posting your immigration/non-immigration on this thread.You are my favorite fun.

Last edited:

I am not Mr Expert.He meant you Sir.Is it possible to edit my name Sir?

Mr TYT,will you enter the DV 2016.I suggest you try it one more time.If you are tired of the process,send me your details I will do it for you.

To join the FFL you have to be in France. You just turn up - and they take you in. You are then put through VERY rigorous selection/basic training with various points at which they can reject you. It is up to you to get to France and one of the recruiting centers. They accept almost anyone, but not everyone can stay the course. It's unfortunate I can't PM you about this - I have some understanding of the FFL - but it is way off topic for this thread....
I not sure you have to physically be in France to apply, I know someone who did the application process over the internet (including some tests). He did have to go to France for an interview though. As far as I know it did not work out for him.

I not sure you have to physically be in France to apply, I know someone who did the application process over the internet (including some tests). He did have to go to France for an interview though. As far as I know it did not work out for him.

That's odd. The normal process is to arrive at one of the bases. That's it, no "tests" or application process that I know of....

Even the British have a program for like this for commonwealth countries. Enquire