• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Wow its been a long time since my last visit to this wonderful forum.First of all i would like to congratulate all winners here especially my Ghanaian friends and secondly would like to assure you guys that this process is nice and easy if you prepare well so no panics at all.If anyone has any question my inbox isnt full so u can fill it up. Congrats in advance to all who have interviews and more patience to learn from dis process for all too.

Good Luck @jay_on_ice hope u kickstart the DV2015 interview after the "False Start" yesterday.. Keep us updated, hope they call me soon
well same old story like urs...
I went tru all the checks...only to b told after 45mins. that there's some technical challenges with the dv database which is making it difficult for them to load the dv case no.
so they took my no and told me they will call me when is fix..she wrote "open date"on my interview appointment letter and gave it back to me and I left. ..back home now watching a movie. ..no stress kraaa..the visa is mine they jux want to keep it for awhile. ..:)

Wow its been a long time since my last visit to this wonderful forum.First of all i would like to congratulate all winners here especially my Ghanaian friends and secondly would like to assure you guys that this process is nice and easy if you prepare well so no panics at all.If anyone has any question my inbox isnt full so u can fill it up. Congrats in advance to all who have interviews and more patience to learn from dis process for all too.
ok good to hear that. .I followed your journey last yr n I must say it was fun n entertaining. ..

well same old story like urs...
I went tru all the checks...only to b told after 45mins. that there's some technical challenges with the dv database which is making it difficult for them to load the dv case no.
so they took my no and told me they will call me when is fix..she wrote "open date"on my interview appointment letter and gave it back to me and I left. ..back home now watching a movie. ..no stress kraaa..the visa is mine they jux want to keep it for awhile. ..:)
hmm. thanks for the update.

I have been thinking about this issue. Can you imagine the waste of money for those who have to travel from abroad to attend the interview only to be told this story? hmmm. Anyway, no need to worry guys, just relax they will call you and say sorry for what happen. we shall all receive the visa for sure. it is a matter of time for them to solve their database issue. God bless us all.

Last edited:
some doubted you? oh lol. anyway @Citizen K thanks for the akai house info. was there today and all went smoothly as expected.

Yesterday when I called my mum to tell her she was even confused. Cos the whole situation didn't sound real to the ear. A whole US Embassy having problems with their database. haha

Yesterday when I called my mum to tell her she was even confused. Cos the whole situation didn't sound real to the ear. A whole US Embassy having problems with their database. haha
lol that tells you nothing is perfect. even Google get technical problems sometimes so.

Guys i paid only 560 GHC at akai ooooh and was told to take another shot later for less than 100Ghc i think. hmm

lol that tells you nothing is perfect. even Google get technical problems sometimes so.

Guys i paid only 560 GHC at akai ooooh and was told to take another shot later for less than 100Ghc i think. hmm

Yea so you're left with 2 more shots to take at a cost of Gh46 each. I took one shot yesterday I'm left with only 1

meaning there is a decrease in the price?