• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

dear friends is it possible to make WES DEGREE EQUIVALENCY document verification from here , If it is possible how much is the cost per documents ? how many days will it take? and will it help for the interview?
thanks in advance .
rolex 123

what is that ?

you submitted your form in august and it's late for November interview ....

You can e. mail KCC and ask them about the fate of your case they might tell u if it ready for November or if you have to wait a little longer

You can e. mail KCC and ask them about the fate of your case they might tell u if it ready for November or if you have to wait a little longer
thanx for ur helping plse inform if zr is new thing

here is how to contact KCC

Contacting KCC: If you need to contact the KCC, always refer to your name, your complete date
of birth and your case number exactly as they appear in the Entrant Status Check (ESC) .
Additionally, your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all
correspondence sent to the KCC, or in the subject line of your e-mail. The KCC telephone
number is 606-526-7500 (7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. EST). The e-mail address
is KCCDV@state.gov .

I think that's late for a November interview so you shall see ur interview in December or even in January

be patient and prepare the document's
ZEGREAT how do u know that low case # 6xxx ds260 submission on august is late or not? is there any rule ? I thought the second notification will be sent as per the case # sequences if the winners submits?

ZEGREAT how do u know that low case # 6xxx ds260 submission on august is late or not? is there any rule ? I thought the second notification will be sent as per the case # sequences if the winners submits?

Zgreat's response is correct. KCC needs about 6-8 weeks to process returned forms. The returned forms are processed on the basis of first received first processed regardless of when the CN will become current. So if a person with a low CN returns their form in Aug, KCC will not stop processing those with higher CNs that were submitted in May or June for instance in order to process and the one that just came in August. That means if they're yet to process the forms of the person with the low CN when they're current, the person will not be scheduled for that particular month.

Zgreat's response is correct. KCC needs about 6-8 weeks to process returned forms. The returned forms are processed on the basis of first received first processed regardless of when the CN will become current. So if a person with a low CN returns their form in Aug, KCC will not stop processing those with higher CNs that were submitted in May or June for instance in order to process and the one that just came in August. That means if they're yet to process the forms of the person with the low CN when they're current, the person will not be scheduled for that particular month.
ok dear !!! but i waiting for 10 weeks. what wrong with that ?

ok, I understand Sim1smom KCC needs 6-8weeks to process for the returned forms.
But is the visa bulletin will not limit the number of visas to be issued on certain month of specific country ? for example if the case #af6xxx will not processed on the month of Oct and processed during the month of Nov will it not affect the visa allocation number during the month of November , I mean if the schedule for the visa issuing number is limited to # 10 for this specific month November and if cn #af6xxx treated do they have a rule to increase the visa number to 11 for the month of November ? (cn#af6xxx is just an example)

thanks rolex123

dear friends is it possible to make WES DEGREE EQUIVALENCY document verification from here , If it is possible how much is the cost per documents ? how many days will it take? and will it help for the interview?
thanks in advance .
rolex 123
I don't know if we have this service here in addis but this link night help u a bit
https://www.ece.org/

hi guys, would you pls tell me what documents could need authentication in Ethiopia.Is high school transcript need authentication?

hi guys, would you pls tell me what documents could need authentication in Ethiopia.Is high school transcript need authentication?

hello brother

you will need to authenticate your ESLCE certificate ; from last year's experience it is not mandatory to authenticate the transcript ; but to be over prepared you might do so !! it cost less than 30 birr and you are on the safe side

you can do so by going to your high school and authenticate it by the record officer then the school director ( 2 stamps and 2 signature )

take that to addis abeba city education bureau found behind leadership instutue around 6 kilo

thanks in advance .
rolex 123
Jambo Rolex.Wes evaluation has different evaluation services.The complete course by course evaluation would be approximate $300 only.it takes several steps i.e sending copies of degree certificate yourself,transcripts sent by the university itself.Once necessary documents are in their newyork offices and payments confirmed,it takes 7 days to process.The merits of having the evaluation is for the smooth transition to the american universities.It might not be vital for ur visa interview.my two cents thought.thanks

Jambo Rolex.Wes evaluation has different evaluation services.The complete course by course evaluation would be approximate $300 only.it takes several steps i.e sending copies of degree certificate yourself,transcripts sent by the university itself.Once necessary documents are in their newyork offices and payments confirmed,it takes 7 days to process.The merits of having the evaluation is for the smooth transition to the american universities.It might not be vital for ur visa interview.my two cents thought.thanks
thanks ingwe

here is how to contact KCC

Contacting KCC: If you need to contact the KCC, always refer to your name, your complete date
of birth and your case number exactly as they appear in the Entrant Status Check (ESC) .
Additionally, your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all
correspondence sent to the KCC, or in the subject line of your e-mail. The KCC telephone
number is 606-526-7500 (7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. EST). The e-mail address
is KCCDV@state.gov .
hi I send a message to kccdv@state.gov but I receive
Auto Reply - Please Do Not Respond.........................................This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

is zer another option to get them

Dear jupitor I think this link might help http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/956093/PDF Files/DV 2015 Info Handout.pdf for the documents to b authenticated during ur interview, on the last page it says evidence of required education : certified by National Organization for Examination. And I think only education documents requires authentication.