• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@Simon i asked the embassy for my passport through email ,they keep on telling me the same thing today my case is on administrative review ,when they finish they going to contact me ,that just what they reply me by emailed again mr expert...

@Simon i asked the embassy for my passport through email ,they keep on telling me the same thing today my case is on administrative review ,when they finish they going to contact me ,that just what they reply me by emailed again mr expert...
Just wait for them to contact u which they will do soon!

TYT, what they are saying is correct, your CASE is still on AP, however since the deadline is passed, there is absolutely no possibility of them issuing a visa. They can't, it would not be legally possible, and since the DV2014 visas are centrally controlled by a system, they cannot technically do it. Time to move on TYT, enter DV2016 and keep going. Your God has done this for a reason - there must be people there that need your help...

What about me,no sorry for me? I didnt make it as well!
Ngalobo,I thought you got yours,any way God knows the reason.Be strong Man and try the dv 2016.Thanks for the time you spent in the forum God bless you God bless TYT.

Ngalobo,I thought you got yours,any way God knows the reason.Be strong Man and try the dv 2016.Thanks for the time you spent in the forum God bless you God bless TYT.
No my status is still at ready i was among the waitlisted, but not a big deal like i told tyt life goes on and we may have a better chance in 2016, right tyt???

yes ngalobo i will hope until i have my passports on my hands i see sometimes dreams comes true and sometimes dreams don't come true ,but if i may say everything end today ,but God has his reason why i still have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc for the encouragement and advices u mayed give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye united state marines corps ,i love the marines and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum God bless u all...
Sorry dear. Let's try DV2015

@tyt. My number was just too high. I was excited for nothing when I was notified. It was AF1098** . I didn't know how the system operated. I prayed and fasted thinking we could have left over visas. But too bad for you guys who even paid these guys money

I've been watching this thread, more for laughs than anything else and I think I ended up becoming fond of @tyt and @Britsimon 's exchanges. I really hoped tyt would get his visa in the end...I know we all would have cheered big time to that. If anything, your time here has been a demonstration of what it means to be relentless and have unwavering faith even when faced with impossible odds. @Britsimon also unknowingly delivered a superb lesson in kindness, generosity and saintly patience, LOL. So thank you both for showing us that and for all the laughs I had on this thread, LOL. I am terribly sorry you didn't get your visa @tyt , I really wish you'd had. But try again this year inshallah. You never know. Cheers!

Last edited:
I've been watching this thread, more for laughs than anything else and I think I ended up becoming fond of @tyt and @Britsimon 's exchanges. I really hoped tyt would get his visa in the end...I know we all would have cheered big time to that. If anything, your time here has been a demonstration of what it means to be relentless and have unwavering faith even when faced with impossible odds. @Britsimon also unknowingly delivered a superb lesson in kindness, generosity and saintly patience, LOL. So thank you both for showing us that and for all the laughs I had on this thread, LOL. I am terribly sorry you didn't get your visa @tyt , I really wish you'd had. But try again this year inshallah. You never know. Cheers!

It was indeed a bit like Laurel and Hardy at times....

i just get a letter to apply for a student visa in australia from my cousin , i think my God is good always, maybe he dnt want me to die in a battlefield..simon please give me your email by through pv ,i will email it to u let you help me out...please!!