• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

you are really a Ghanaian. answering question with question. is this how you will be answering your questions at the interview?
CO : do you have the contact number of the consulate office?
F-Lan: Google is your friend.... check via their website

anyway, nothing dey
seriously? i answered your question with a question? did you read my answer very well? SMH...

Are you really planning to immigrate to the U.S.? Need to start learning how to take the initiative my friend.
i do not know why you think i have not check it out myself before going public? the question i asked relates to consulate number not the embassy number. i have google and also called the embassy but the lady who answered says only emails for immigration issues that is why i am asking if anyone has it. so my friend, i took the initiative to call and ask before coming public.

i do not know why you think i have not check it out myself before going public? the question i asked relates to consulate number not the embassy number. i have google and also called the embassy but the lady who answered says only emails for immigration issues that is why i am asking if anyone has it. so my friend, i took the initiative to call and ask before coming public.

If the lady at the embassy says they only take emails for immigration issues why are you looking for a number? Don't you believe her?

guys pls am just coming frm akai and i want to ask whether they take ur urine and stool to check bcos they didn't take mine

And for those asking abt X-rays to the embassy.. Went for my medical report today, Akai House actually puts everything (including the x_ray) in a single sealed envelop. I specifically asked them abt the X-ray and they told me It's included in the small envelop given. Less than 48hrs to my interview. wheew ;););) God Help me !!

And for those asking abt X-rays to the embassy.. Went for my medical report today, Akai House actually puts everything (including the x_ray) in a single sealed envelop. I specifically asked them abt the X-ray and they told me It's included in the small envelop given. Less than 48hrs to my interview. wheew ;););) God Help me !![/QUOTE
oh kk..I jux wanted to b sure don't want any surprises. ..

And for those asking abt X-rays to the embassy.. Went for my medical report today, Akai House actually puts everything (including the x_ray) in a single sealed envelop. I specifically asked them abt the X-ray and they told me It's included in the small envelop given. Less than 48hrs to my interview. wheew ;););) God Help me !!
Success awaits you! God is good.

I have received my police report. Medicals next week.

hi guys, am frm Ghana n i hve been following dis forum n i hve learnt alot. Pls my question is, am currently nt working after 2 yrs of completion(university). i want to knw if it wld affect ma visa. also i lost ma birth cert n i hve gone for a new 1, du i need any affidavit or sumfin.
Thanks n ur responses wld b appreciated

pls this is not an issue. you have completed high school so u qualify by that and also for the birth certificate, i dont think its a matter. all they wanna see is birth cert with your details. stay cool

@Citizen K , goodluck n be strong ok. Read isaiah 45 : 1 - 5 . I know our heavenly father will lead you. Bro go n keep the fire burning. Go n open the gate for all dv 2015 selectees from ghana. Goodluck !!!!

Isaiah 45: 1- 5
To all dv 2014 selectees
1Thus saith Jehovah to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and I will loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and the gates shall not be shut: 2I will go before thee, and make the rough places smooth; I will break in pieces the doors of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron; 3and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that it is I, Jehovah, who call thee by thy name, even the God of Israel. 4For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel my chosen, I have called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. 5I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me;

@Citizen K, God be with u.
About the medicals, which date is indicated on the results ?is it the day you reported at the hospital or the day the result was given out. Since the date plays a critical role in the six months validity period for the visa

I wanna say good luck to citizen k...tomorrow is his day...I pray and ask God's grace n luck on u and all dv 2015 winners. .Amen..
Go and open the doors for all of us..

@Citizen K, God be with u.
About the medicals, which date is indicated on the results ?is it the day you reported at the hospital or the day the result was given out. Since the date plays a critical role in the six months validity period for the visa

The results is sealed.. can't open buh I'm pretty sure It's the date the result is handed to you.