• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

me too bro just got update ,but still say Ap bro, let just hang on ,our God is working for us bro!!

can they issue visa or can they work at least otday after their working hours? I mean after 16:00??? Do anyone know or have any experience?

me and my friend status i checked only both of us has just got an updated just nw ,i don't know what they are doing then ,only God knw...

you didn't get no update yet bro ,and do they have your passport there bro at the embassy??

you didn't get no update yet bro ,and do they have your passport there bro at the embassy??
yes, no update today and yes, they have my pass. please stop repeating the same thing over and over. We are all tired

yes ngalobo i will hope until i have my passports on my hands i see sometimes dreams comes true and sometimes dreams don't come true ,but if i may say everything end today ,but God has his reason why i still have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc for the encouragement and advices u mayed give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye united state marines corps ,i love the marines and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum God bless u all...

yes ngalobo i will hope until i have my passports on my hands i see sometimes dreams comes true and sometimes dreams don't come true ,but if i may say everything end today ,but God has his reason why i still have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc for the encouragement and advices u mayed give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye united state marines corps ,i love the marines and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum God bless u all...
Yes life goes on , its hard i know but like i said before it s a lottery and all about luck, take care bro....

Reactions: tyt