• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Hello everyone, I have a question to ask. For those in the US with family members, did your SSN arrive together with that of each family member or did the mails arrive separately? Mine arrived today without my husband's. Just wondering if that's normal especially as he's the principle applicant.

@ Vladdy your experiences are always so adventurous I must say!:D:D:D First the earthquakes during your interview, now the fire in Chicago and the delays, oh boy! Nice to hear you and your family arrived safely at your destination all the same.:):) hope it all goes smoothly from now on!

Hello everyone, I have a question to ask. For those in the US with family members, did your SSN arrive together with that of each family member or did the mails arrive separately? Mine arrived today without my husband's. Just wondering if that's normal especially as he's the principle applicant.

@ Vladdy your experiences are always so adventurous I must say!:D:D:D First the earthquakes during your interview, now the fire in Chicago and the delays, oh boy! Nice to hear you and your family arrived safely at your destination all the same.:):) hope it all goes smoothly from now on!

I'm sure your SSNs will be sent individually. YOurs is yours, not your husbands....

Last day of DV 2014. What a ride and what drama. I hope the last of our cohortians have managed to secure their visas here the final day. So let's share some. Departure dates and entry points.

I'm planning for dec 13 Poe LA.

Last day of DV 2014. What a ride and what drama. I hope the last of our cohortians have managed to secure their visas here the final day. So let's share some. Departure dates and entry points.

I'm planning for dec 13 Poe LA.

It has been quite a ride. We are waiting for Levi - but given the time, it is not looking good...

Best of luck for your trip - try and make it less exciting than Vladdy's journey!

It has been quite a ride. We are waiting for Levi - but given the time, it is not looking good...

Best of luck for your trip - try and make it less exciting than Vladdy's journey!
What a DV2104 journey!
@vladek15425 -we are all glad you arrived-welcome to the USA!!! I hope you like what you see so far! I hope you already had those amazing Kansas BBQ ribs-to recover from that agonizing trip!!! Like @Lerrie pointed out, what a drama in your journey-earthquake on the day of your interview, followed by a fire-welcoming you at the Chicago airport!!!

Here is a thought for you-why do not you think about writing a book about your experience ???

Actually, how about we all collectively write a book about it?!!

Suggestions for the title???....Mine would be "DV 2014-Per Aspera Ad Astra !!!"

Other suggestions???

Joking aside, I am so thankful and honored for being able to be a part of this forum and this group!!!

I know some of you (on AP) are still waiting for an answer, but just keep in mind that some/many things in life happen for a reason!!! Maybe we are not aware of that fact in a particular moment of our lives, but just down the road...So, stay strong and keep trying, yet occupy yourself with other things that are meaningful to you and your family!!!

Almost there... I will soooo miss you all !!!

2014Euro40xxx

Lovely post euro :)
So yeah ! That's it, its the end of our dv journey today, I'm so sad for levi :(
Thanks folks for all your kindness and support....
I'm extremely busy sorting out my things lately, but will be back to participate and share with dv15 peeps very soon.
Vladek

Lovely post euro :)
So yeah ! That's it, its the end of our dv journey today, I'm so sad for levi :(
Thanks folks for all your kindness and support....
I'm extremely busy sorting out my things lately, but will be back to participate and share with dv15 peeps very soon.
Vladek
:(

After I have been selected last year , a month later my mother died. Now after I have been fired from dv lottery , I loose my job. What else can happen? Worst than this it can't be. I feel very bad, very.