• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Yes I would that that would be possible in an embassy that failed to update correctly.
Simon. Is it possible that CEAC will continue to have movement after today? Is it illegal in the laws of USA if it does? I have a feeling that they'll issue a few more visas after today. That's if the numbers are not exhausted. Please check the CEAC on Friday. For the first time, we'll know that that's possible. 2008 was very bad because the issues did not even reach 50,000

Well Ngalobo123...did you say not fair??? The fact that a few a selected from the millions that applied is that fair? The fact that only 50,000 or so of those selected will eventually get the visa is that fair? The fact that some didn't make it to the cut-off is that fair? The fact that many might not have their APs resolved is that fair?
The bottom line is that once you receive the visa, you are just one lucky human.
I know of a lady whose CN was 2014af00100,000+ but Never received her 2NL.How do you describe that fortunate and then Unlucky?Did you read a story of a forum mate who was selected in 2006-Messed up his opportunity,2013-selected but due to system error the process was repeated and was not among the selecteEs,come dv 2014 he got selected and now in the USA.Were they FAIR to him?

Last edited:
Simon. Is it possible that CEAC will continue to have movement after today? Is it illegal in the laws of USA if it does? I have a feeling that they'll issue a few more visas after today. That's if the numbers are not exhausted. Please check the CEAC on Friday. For the first time, we'll know that that's possible. 2008 was very bad because the issues did not even reach 50,000
Probably the update will be the ones issued prior to today's date because they made it clear that no visa will be issue after the 30th

Last edited:
OK - this is the last update before the year closes tomorrow. AF continued to see visas issued today - almost 200. 13 in EU and 31 in AS.

Good luck to all those waiting for news tomorrow.

View attachment 197
Simon. I feel that there is going to be movement on the DV14 CEAC a little into Oct, say until Friday, especially for AF. Please check on Friday to prove this. Thanks again

Simon. I feel that there is going to be movement on the DV14 CEAC a little into Oct, say until Friday, especially for AF. Please check on Friday to prove this. Thanks again

CEAC being updated after 30th of September means nothing really. They will issue last visas today (if there are any left) and can update the database whenever. DV2014 will be dead tonight.

Don't torture yourself. Once we are finished today, that will be that. No more visas can be issued after the deadline - that is the law.

@Simon we have nw 12 pm in freetown ,please tell me the latest research of Ap cases today ,how the movements of the 108 Ap cases are moving nw ??please mr expert..waiting..

@Simon we have nw 12 pm in freetown ,please tell me the latest research of Ap cases today ,how the movements of the 108 Ap cases are moving nw ??please mr expert..waiting..

I won't have the data until later today. It takes hours to run the extracts.

okay bro ..thank u for the effort towards me and the others here..@ngalobo how is the waiting going bro??

yeah bro...let hope until it over...but is not fear ,after retained our passports for so long now like 4-5 month now ,oo my gosh...but anyway God has his reason why...as here just checking my frnds status and i no update yet ,only 1 got update this mrng and i knw by the time around 4pm everything have been conclude...

Just for future reference, does it make much of a difference if one has a lawyer or not in getting issued a visa when this kind of pending administrative processing takes place?

Just for future reference, does it make much of a difference if one has a lawyer or not in getting issued a visa when this kind of pending administrative processing takes place?

There is absolutely NOTHING a lawyer can do to speed up or influence the outcome of an AP case, nothing!

Yes it makes a bit of a difference. You wait just as long as you would have without the lawyer, but you have the satisfaction of helping the lawyer buy his next boat.

Thank you for your replies. That gives me some comfort, oddly enough. I wondered in my mind if I should have gotten a lawyer. I can cast that shade of worry out of my mind now.