• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi ,
I have submitted DS260 (20 August 2014) , but I requested to unlock it (on September,20) and they unlocked my DS 260 (have new child) , now will take time until to get document ( passport) for my child maybe 15 days .
What do you think please ?
1 . will consider my resubmit as new by date when I will submit.
2. will consider my resubmit as I submitted (20 August 2014).
3. any think about my interview (when will be) ?

my CN is 2015EU000061**
I still did not resubmit ds260 waiting for passport of my child.

does anyone knows what makes you inadmissable to US with Medical Exam Results...

is there a link that provides those infos.

thanks a lot

Having a communicable disease of public health significance. Do a search for CDC immigrant visa medical - it shoudj bring up a list of the relevant diseases. Other factors are drug or alcohol abuser to extent of being danger to self or others.

Hi ,
I have submitted DS260 (20 August 2014) , but I requested to unlock it (on September,20) and they unlocked my DS 260 (have new child) , now will take time until to get document ( passport) for my child maybe 15 days .

my CN is 2015EU000061**

Hello Everybody!
Having gone through the various forums so far, I am just thinking what would be the possibilities of obtaining 2nd Letter for those who were current in Oct and Nov and sent DS 260 in the first and second week of June. Any assumptions?

Hi ,

my CN is 2015EU000061**
Hi oferim. You probably won't get the 2nl for Oct or Nov not because you unlocked the forms but due to late submission in August. The KCC requires a processing time of approx. 3 months (smb correct me if wrong) so even with your low CN number, I think your interview will be planned by December.

Hello Everybody!
Having gone through the various forums so far, I am just thinking what would be the possibilities of obtaining 2nd Letter for those who were current in Oct and Nov and sent DS 260 in the first and second week of June. Any assumptions?
Hi Krish. For those current in Oct, the 2nl should have been delivered by now in order to allow a preparation time from 6-8 weeks as for the rules. For the others current in Nov, the 2nl should be delivered this week or next week (max) according to my calculations.

Thank you Flori..., It is to our surprise that nothing such has materialized yet. May be upcoming Dec month bring some pleasant surprises to all those awaiting. Btw, KCC might have moved with a great momentum of processing. Lets cross our fingers. If anybody has any predictions.....?

Hi Krish. For those current in Oct, the 2nl should have been delivered by now in order to allow a preparation time from 6-8 weeks as for the rules. For the others current in Nov, the 2nl should be delivered this week or next week (max) according to my calculations.
Those who are scheduled for interviews in November have already been notified and received their 2nl already. No more 2nl for November will be sent. The next scheduling round will be for December interviews and will take place in October. Scheduled interviewees will start receiving their 2nl mostly after October 15.

Last edited:
Those who are scheduled for interviews in November have already been notified and received their 2nl already. No more 2nl for November will be sent. The next scheduling round will be for December interviews and will take place in October. Scheduled interviewees will start receiving their 2nl mostly after October 15.
This means the KCC won't send 2nl during dates 1-10 of each month... strange!

This means the KCC won't send 2nl during dates 1-10 of each month... strange!

They schedule interviews and send out 2nl once a month, somwhere around the 15th. For Nov this is done in Sept, for Dec this is done in Oct etc. If your case isn't processed before the monthly scheduling, it will be postponed till next month.

They schedule interviews and send out 2nl once a month, somwhere around the 15th. For Nov this is done in Sept, for Dec this is done in Oct etc. If your case isn't processed before the monthly scheduling, it will be postponed till next month.
have you heard from any one who is scheduled for October? Specially for the first two weeks?

all the best to all the guys going for interviews........the rest of us still waiting for the 2 nl which could start rolling out on 15th to 16th hopefuly guys current in oct and nov will get ....fyi am current in nov submitted in may then resubmitted in june.......

Hello Britsimon,
my CN 2015AS2***, currnet for November, but will be scheduled for December (DS260 sent on 23-jun ,,, late for november ) anyway
my Question is now i cant stay in saudi arabia any more( country of Chargeability and current residency ) since my work contract will be over in 2 weeks time,
already filled my address in saudi arabia, work, and job title in DS260, clearly all of this data will be invalid by the time of interview, on top of that i cant attend an interview in US Embassy in Saudi ( thanx god kcc didnt schedule it yet ), because i will return to my home country in 2 weeks,
1- do i need to unlock my DS260 and change all of that, or Just change interview location to my home country and by the time of interview, explain the new address and job and the changes that happened ?? would this be risky ? what is the best thing to do ??
2- is it ok to no longer reside in the country of chargeability and attend an interview in US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt ( home country) ?

Hello Britsimon,
my CN 2015AS2***, currnet for November, but will be scheduled for December (DS260 sent on 23-jun ,,, late for november ) anyway
my Question is now i cant stay in saudi arabia any more( country of Chargeability and current residency ) since my work contract will be over in 2 weeks time,
already filled my address in saudi arabia, work, and job title in DS260, clearly all of this data will be invalid by the time of interview, on top of that i cant attend an interview in US Embassy in Saudi ( thanx god kcc didnt schedule it yet ), because i will return to my home country in 2 weeks,
1- do i need to unlock my DS260 and change all of that, or Just change interview location to my home country and by the time of interview, explain the new address and job and the changes that happened ?? would this be risky ? what is the best thing to do ??
2- is it ok to no longer reside in the country of chargeability and attend an interview in US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt ( home country) ?

Yes unlock the form and change it ASAP. No problem at all not attending in country of charge ability - plus Cairo is exceptionally lenient according to 2014 data. Very few AP/denials there.