Ultimate Waiting Thread - Post Your Dates

yes they reply e-mails this is the second time to send them emails and they reply mail with in one week to 10 days

I didn't knew that at all.
What is the email for the anaheim?
Also, what kind of details you included while emailing them?
Is it only the A number or some other details?

Thanks

I sent SF office an inquiry by email and they replied back saying that my case is pending due to high volume of applicants. They even mentioned thay my clock is at 197 days until the email was sent. So thankfully i havent missed any mails. But i am going to SF office next week to inquire again.

Hello every body. I decided to join this forum today. my application was received on July 27 and as of today it's 112 days past my application priority date and i'm still waiting for asylum interview notice. moreover, I applied in Anaheim asylum office. I will let you guys know if there is any update on my case.

@wael.sulieman
Do they reply often?

As for Chicago office (where my application is pending), they are very prompt in responding to email status inquiries. They send a letter letting the applicant know that they haven't set up interview.
At time I thin that's all they are good at... Sending letters saying... "No interview has been scheduled as of the date of inquiry"

I have sent them three... And they have responded to all.. And promptly!

Waz.

Application sent Date: July 12, 2013
Application Receipt Date: July 16, 2013
Fingerprint/Biometrics Date: July 22, 2013
I sent a letter to the office if my interview date is scheduled on October 31st 2013 and they replied me on November 8,2013.
The answer is not yet. :(
Interview Notice Date: ?

ANAHEIM OFFICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Application sent Date: October 1 , 2013
Application Receipt Date: October 7, 2013
Fingerprint/Biometrics Date: October 8, 2013
Interview Date: Waiti
Decision Date and Type: Waiting
Asylum Office: Anaheim, CA
Represented by a Lawyer: Yes
Ground for Asylum: Political
Current status and when expires: june 10, 2013 (out of status) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
While waiting for the asylum case, what are the chances of finding a job before getting the EAD? how can a man make a living here? very expensive here at Anaheim and no income.
please help

Anaheim asylum office applicants

Any good news about scheduling asylum interviews at Anaheim Asylum Office (Los Angeles). I applied for asylum in July 2013 and still haven’t received any interview notice yet. Has anybody scheduled for interview at the Anaheim Asylum Office recently and do you have any good news regarding this?

I-589 filed: July 29, 2013
Fingerprints done: August 5, 2013
EAD applied: December 27, 2013
EAD received: February 6, 2014
Asylum office: Anaheim
Interview date: Waiting

1) Application Receipt Date: May 30, 2014
2) Fingerprint/Biometrics Date: June 6, 2014
3) Interview Date: Waiting
4) Decision Date and Type: Waiting
5) Asylum Office: Anaheim, CA
6) Represented by a Lawyer: Yes
7) Ground for Asylum: Political
8) Dependents? Are they in the U.S. or abroad? Yes, in the U.S.
9) Current status and when expires: B2, expired September 2014 (out of status)

Anaheim asylum office applicants

Any good news about scheduling asylum interviews at Anaheim Asylum Office (Los Angeles). I applied for asylum in July 2013 and still haven’t received any interview notice yet. Has anybody scheduled for interview at the Anaheim Asylum Office recently and do you have any good news regarding this?

Hi Anthony2013, have you had your interview yet?