• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

I couldn't find any available infopass for Sep.
As others said, attempt to walk in. I don't know about your FO, but a security personal at Philly FO told me that they make infopass slots available between 8-8:30am daily so check the info pass website as the first thing in the morning. If it doesn't work, you gotta tell the security that you have an emergency and that you need to speak with someone asap. You must see someone from FO. Don't bother with USCIS customer service line.

As others said, attempt to walk in. I don't know about your FO, but a security personal at Philly FO told me that they make infopass slots available between 8-8:30am daily so check the info pass website as the first thing in the morning. If it doesn't work, you gotta tell the security that you have an emergency and that you need to speak with someone asap. You must see someone from FO. Don't bother with USCIS customer service line.
Thank you Wreck_it_ralph!

@Britsimon @wreck_it_ralph Hi guys
Do you know where are actual green cards mailed from? From national benefit center or my Fo?
My status changed back to card production and card mailed then returned back to Decision in 1 hour.

It will be sent from some central processing center - not sure where that is. The updates back and forth are normal. Based on recent timelines you will probably get the actual Green Card early next week. A tracking number will appear in the online status a day or two before it arrives....

It will be sent from some central processing center - not sure where that is. The updates back and forth are normal. Based on recent timelines you will probably get the actual Green Card early next week. A tracking number will appear in the online status a day or two before it arrives....
Thank you @Britsimon

Finally my online status changed to a card production!! I just came home from the field office, it is an hour drive to Lawrence , MA. After arguing with the clerk, an officer came and checked my file and said "we received your background check, after the officer(who interviewed you) comes from the ceremony she will adjudicate your application.

Finally my online status changed to a card production!! I just came home from the field office, it is an hour drive to Lawrence , MA. After arguing with the clerk, an officer came and checked my file and said "we received your background check, after the officer(who interviewed you) comes from the ceremony she will adjudicate your application.
congrats! a very pleasant closure to 2014 AOS :)

Excellent! Congratulations! A happy ending indeed, now on to us 2015 AOSers, LOL.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E! See why we said you needed to pay them a visit? Anyway, congratulations!!

Well it is a darn good thing you went in there! Sounds like it would have just rotted away in their files....

Congratulations!

This is very strange, my online status changed from Card/Document Production (On September 24, 2014, we ordered production of your new card)to Decision (On September 24, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status). I guess the IO ordered the card before mailing the welcome letter. The process of our application for GC can be a good case of study! Normal does not have a place in our world :confused:

This is very strange, my online status changed from Card/Document Production (On September 24, 2014, we ordered production of your new card)to Decision (On September 24, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status). I guess the IO ordered the card before mailing the welcome letter. The process of our application for GC can be a good case of study! Normal does not have a place in our world :confused:

This seems to be the normal pattern, from what I have observed in the past few months. I also read Mom and Simon reassuring everyone that that's normal so I suppose it's nothing to worry about. Your card is on its way!