• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October VB Released DV2015

@Okara

I've deleted your above post. You need to stop duplicating your posts all over different threads. Post your question on one thread and wait for an answer.

SORRY about that , can you please answer my question ?

Lolololol.

Okara, you have posted 61 times. 50 of those posts were the same question. Over and over and over again. I was thrilled when you got your 2nl, because the whole internet increased speed because your questions had been slowing it down.

Some of your other classic questions include asking THIS FORUM why KCC had sent you two replies - when I would put money that you sent them two emails with the same question.

Now, Mom tells you to stop duplicate postings and WAIT for an answer so you apologise then ignore her request.

You are going to need to learn some ability to ask a question.... And

Wait

For

An

Answer.

Lolololol.

Okara, you have posted 61 times. 50 of those posts were the same question. Over and over and over again. I was thrilled when you got your 2nl, because the whole internet increased speed because your questions had been slowing it down.

Some of your other classic questions include asking THIS FORUM why KCC had sent you two replies - when I would put money that you sent them two emails with the same question.

Now, Mom tells you to stop duplicate postings and WAIT for an answer so you apologise then ignore her request.

You are going to need to learn some ability to ask a question.... And

Wait

For

An

Answer.
5o times repeated ?? how did you count so fast

I know of some forums where the poster would have received a warning prior to being banned for doing this!

I think it's getting through though. In true form he posted above 3 times to ask how I counted 50 in different ways, but although Mom had to delete one of the three, he actually deleted one of the three himself. So that is progress. Sort of.

Hello guys, hope everybody is doing well,
Im current for November (CN AS2***), submitted DS-260 ( 23-June ),
Didn't get the 2NL on friday,
is there any November letters yet to be sent by KCC next week ! or they just send them all once monthly ??
any hope to get a notification for November ?? or its just another 30 days wait to get an interview in December ??
any guess !! Britsimon, Mom, Susie ??

Thanx in advance

Hi moe2015,

I was current in October. Submited DS on June, 15th. I talked to KCC on Friday and they told me the application is still processing. They just told me to wait and that they are unable to tell me when the interview would be scheduled. I took that to mean I am pushed for December. I do not think they processed any forms submitted after the 15th of June in thi round.

Hello guys, hope everybody is doing well,
Im current for November (CN AS2***), submitted DS-260 ( 23-June ),
Didn't get the 2NL on friday,
is there any November letters yet to be sent by KCC next week ! or they just send them all once monthly ??
any hope to get a notification for November ?? or its just another 30 days wait to get an interview in December ??
any guess !! Britsimon, Mom, Susie ??

Thanx in advance

Hi moe2015,

I was current in October. Submited DS on June, 15th. I talked to KCC on Friday and they told me the application is still processing. They just told me to wait and that they are unable to tell me when the interview would be scheduled. I took that to mean I am pushed for December. I do not think they processed any forms submitted after the 15th of June in thi round.

Guys,

The two of you will be in December. I was current for Oct, submitted DS-260 on the 23rd of June, called to KCC, it was still being processed, she told me to wait for the next round.

Hi,

Please if anyone could explain to me my situation, I submit DS260 on may 19 and my number is current for november, AF135XX and still did not recieve my interview appointment,

I mailed the KCC twice after i found out that my number is current, asking when my interview will be scheduled and i kept receiving the same thing from them:

Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin atwww.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Any idea please ? thank you.

Hi,

Please if anyone could explain to me my situation, I submit DS260 on may 19 and my number is current for november, AF135XX and still did not recieve my interview appointment,

I mailed the KCC twice after i found out that my number is current, asking when my interview will be scheduled and i kept receiving the same thing from them:

Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin atwww.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Any idea please ? thank you.

OK first of all - I assume you are not from Ethiopia or Egypt - correct? Assuming that is correct, your number only just went current for November interviews. The message you have received says your forms are processed, so if that was complete last week then you should have received your appointment. Some emails might still be going out - but if I were you I would check the ESC page, just in case you missed your email. Check the link below.

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

If that is still not there within a few days time then they might not have availability from your embassy - and in that case may have had to push your interview to December.

Thanks a lot! Indeed i'm from morocco, i know many people they got they're second letter but they were only current for october.

Hi Just need some help, my CN is 2015oc000019**, when do you think i will have my interview, the cut off number for all OC's are 500 i think, what should i assume and expect, im bit confused. should i read my case number as one thousand nine hundred, is it a really higher number, should i be scared of somethng :). I have really high expectations for this GreenCard :(. Thanks

Hi Just need some help, my CN is 2015oc000019**, when do you think i will have my interview, the cut off number for all OC's are 500 i think, what should i assume and expect, im bit confused. should i read my case number as one thousand nine hundred, is it a really higher number, should i be scared of somethng :). I have really high expectations for this GreenCard :(. Thanks

Honestly, comparing your number to DV2014 you number is probably too high. IF you were to get an interview it would be no earlier than September, but I would say (at this point) the chances are low. WE may see something different over the next few months, but in any case that would not be until next May/June that we would know....