second fingerprint notice

talfam, if yu don't mind me asking : how Long did it take to get the Approval letter after the finger print.

and After reading Your encouraging testimony about your Asylum decision after that long Wait,
I would like To Share my Process Nightmare as Well, but As i read everyone's thought. all that delay Seems to come To An End. :eek:

- april 2009 : Asylum Filed
- august 2009: asylum interview
- april 10th, 2013: 2nd fingerprint Notice
????? hope to Smile!!!! hopefully

I appreciate everyone's contribution on this. good luck, i update my profile Soon lol

I got my approval after 2 weeks of second finger print. Actually I checked online and it was changed to card production after "case cannot be find status" for long time. I know another one who got the approval after 2 months of the second finger print. Hopefully u will get urs soon, the wait looks getting over. Good luck!!!!

I got my approval after 2 weeks of second finger print. Actually I checked online and it was changed to card production after "case cannot be find status" for long time. I know another one who got the approval after 2 months of the second finger print. Hopefully u will get urs soon, the wait looks getting over. Good luck!!!!

thank you guys for all your yur encouragement. i ll wait.

can u plzLet me know what happens . i am in same boat.

well i am Still waiting For an Answer. I did my 2nd FP last Week, i ll keep you updated if i hear anything from the USCIS
let me know as well if yu get your As Well.

thanks

Jah Bless

second interview

Hi talfan
i gave second fingerprint but today i got mail that they have send me mail for interview . this will be my second interview do u know anything about this ,,

Hi talfan
i gave second fingerprint but today i got mail that they have send me mail for interview . this will be my second interview do u know anything about this ,,

They didn't ask me for another interview. I got approved immediately after the second finger print. It is alright, it might be to clarify something. Be we prepared. Good luck!!

Hi talfan

Hi,bro,

The most possibility should be the officer who took your interview is retired or has left the position. The other one who continues to deal with your case need more information to make a decision in addition to the old that made by the former officer. This is why you are arranged one more interview.

All in all , your case is moving forward. Plz get well prepared for your next interview.
Hope you get approval soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved after 2 years ,,,thanks everybody from this blog ,,, specifically talfan, 13millard, and saltywater ,,,
thanks ,,,some question to talfan do USCIS will send me new work permit or the old one will work thanks

Approved after 2 years ,,,thanks everybody from this blog ,,, specifically talfan, 13millard, and saltywater ,,,
thanks ,,,some question to talfan do USCIS will send me new work permit or the old one will work thanks

:D Congratulations!!!

I am really happy for you KTM410. Enjoy your freedom!!!!!! The second finger print is generally a good sign. I am hoping you will get a new 2 year work authorization card. Actually, as you will change your social security card immediately after you get the approval letter, you might not need the work authorization card here after. In my case, I get 2 year Work authorization card with my approval letter. You can track it with your receipt number on uscis.gov. By the way, I didn't apply for work authorization during my pending period.

Congratulation.

I am very happy for you,, i am still waiting for mine. ( been now 4 years )
did you go to a second interview too? or they just sent you an approval letter?
Stay blessed .

Approval after 4 Years

[QUOTE=13milliard;2633067.

I checked my Status and it's Changed to Card Production on My Asylum Case and I-765 EAD was Actually Due For Renewal, I am Excited :) it was About 4 years of Wait . thanks Everyone Who Has Been Very Helpful on this blog" Talfam, KTM410, saltywater...

Jah Bless To y'all.

I am so happy for all of you guys.
Just seeing positive news in most of the threads.
I even started dreaming my case being approved.
God bless you all.

hi guys please help me with your experience

applied asylum 2013/1
first interview 2013/3
pending for 17 month then i get a letter to appear for second interview on 2014/6
1 month after i received a notice for a second fingerprint .
i did the second fingerprint 6 weeks ago tell now nothing happened ! im very tired and stressful, please help me with your experience . I know you been throw the same situation before but does anyone dined after second fingerprint or didn't receive any answer yet .
thank you guys in advance , you really gave me hope by sharing your own experience .
hope to hear back from you .

hey my friend .. the second interview was good .. the fingerprint expired after 15 month .. i don't know why they asked you for a second fingerprint after you got your Work authorization card !
i didn't did a fingerprint when i applied for my work permit the first time because my fingerprint was still good that time , my work permit still valid tell December. I don't know why they asked for a new fingerprint after the second interview .. not before it !!!

hey my friend .. the second interview was good .. the fingerprint expired after 15 month .. i don't know why they asked you for a second fingerprint after you got your Work authorization card !
i didn't did a fingerprint when i applied for my work permit the first time because my fingerprint was still good that time , my work permit still valid tell December. I don't know why they asked for a new fingerprint after the second interview .. not before it !!!

I got a letter from Asylum office last week asking me to coming for second interview !!
I just want to ask how was your second interview !! how long was your interview? Did they ask you same questions about your case or just ask you new questions. or maybe no questions about your case at all just double check your information ?!!

Thank you

I got a letter from Asylum office last week asking me to coming for second interview !!
I just want to ask how was your second interview !! how long was your interview? Did they ask you same questions about your case or just ask you new questions. or maybe no questions about your case at all just double check your information ?!!

Dear asylum seeker
I hope all is well with u. How was ur second interview? Have u had it already? If so does it went well? My case has been pending from June 2013 I have no idea what's else to do. Please let me hear from you.
Thanks

Ouzy!